14.

S A N

S A N.
My jaw clenched when I followed the tiny boy in order to make sure that he really left the mansion. I wouldn't let his behavior slide one second. Yeosang was disrespectful and he always tried to get into Wooyoung's pants. And I wouldn't fucking watch him doing that.

"I can leave on my own!" Yeosang said in a harsh tone when he noticed that I followed him. I furrowed my eyebrows even more and grabbed the back of his shirt in order to shove him even faster.

"I doubt that" I replied with siren eyes and got even closer to him. His tiny body was nothing against mine. Besides that he was ten years younger than me and I wouldn't let a damn kid talk to me like that.

Yeosang wasn't even close to as mature as Wooyoung was. He was childish and disrespectful. I didn't like him one second. He was in love with Wooyoung and I'd never let him continue his moves on my good boy.

The male suddenly stopped walking and carefully turned around. His brown angry eyes met mine and I almost rolled my eyes because of his childish behavior. He shouldn't behave like that in front of a man that was god damn ten years older than him.

"You like him, don't you?" he suddenly said. My jaw clenched when I heard his question. Of course he noticed my gazes on Wooyoung. Of course he knew what was going on. He knew it because he was also on love with Wooyoung. And he knew exactly how it looked at felt like.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "That's nonsense and now leave!" I pushed him to the front door angrily and turned around when Yeosang finally opened the door by himself and left the mansion with a loud noise following.

I sighted loudly. Every muscles I had clenched at the thought of Yeosang getting behind our little secret. I needed to make sure that he wouldn't think about it and especially not talk about it. I needed to make sure that Yeosang would never enter this fucking expensive mansion again.

With many thought on my mind and desire in my body, I walked upstairs in order to enter the smaller's room again. The beauty sat on his bed once again. A sad facial expression and worried eyes met mine. I gulped at the sight.

"H-He knows." the petite boy stuttered and looked at me with watery eyes. I shook my head slightly and closed the door behind me in order to make sure that no one would hear our conversation.

"He doesn't know. He only has a thesis." I mumbled and leaned against the wall staring at the beautiful creature in front of me

"He knows me too well, what if he-" I interrupted him by making a step forward. I looked down and shook my head. "I'll make sure he won't talk about it to anyone." I replied sternly whereupon Wooyoung only looked down with his watery and tired eyes that still looked breathtaking

I didn't like to see him sad. But I needed to focus tonight because there was something that Wooyoung still didn't know.

I talked to his father and the event Wooyoung had to attend to wasn't really the event he thought it was. And it was also the reason why I was mad and angry all day long.