17. 🔞!

S A N

S A N.
I reached my high as soon as his walls tightened even more around my length. Gosh, no one's ever been this tight. He almost drowned me and made me reach my high very fast. Dangerously fast.

His skin had a beautiful flush on it and once again I noticed how extraordinarily beautiful he was. Like a shiny diamond. Like the sky at nighttime. Like a bright star. My star.

I admired Wooyoung's beauty as long as I was able to. The moonlight made his features look angelic. He was just too perfect to be true. And by now I knew that I'd never let him go.

I was 31, almost 32 and I've never had such a perfect experience. I've dated many people before and I also had many one night stands in the past but no one got ever close to Wooyoung's perfection.

His moans, his body, his facial expressions. Everything was just pure sex to me. This boy was pure sex. And I just took his precious innocence making him feel all the good things. Gave him his high.

"Are you okay?" I asked him whilst placing a soft kiss on his scalp since he looked quite exhausted and flushed. His eyes sparkled when they met mine and he carefully nodded whereupon my eyes traveled to his now swollen pinkish lips that looked even more delicious now

My dick was still inside of him, between his nice and tight walls that hugged it carefully. I needed to concentrate in order to not get hard again since my sweet love wouldn't be able to take another round. One day, I'll teach you how to ride me the whole night, Baby. You'll come over and over again. And you'll get used to the feeling of an unholy amount of pleasure.

The smaller's arms were still wrapped around my neck almost clinging onto me since he had no strength left to go down on his own.

"Are you in pain?" I asked Wooyoung carefully. The smaller's eyes were half closed. Of course he was tired after his first real orgasm. He bit his underlip seductively even though he was probably just thinking about something.

"It's fine." he mumbled whereupon I kissed his forehead carefully and finally lifted him up so my dick would leave his heavenly insides. Please lord, don't let this moment end or take a bad turn. I'm fully in love with this boy.

I carried the exhausted boy through the water. "Take my shirt, Baby." I said and helped the smaller put on my dry shirt that I dropped on the grass before I got into the water. The smaller immediately fell into my arms. "You know I really prefer you wet. You look so hot" Wooyoung mumbled when he stared at my wet hair and body with hooded eyes.

I chuckled and lifted the smaller up like a bride after we both were dressed. At least halfway dressed. "Wait San..t-they are going to us" Wooyoung stuttered cutely. Gosh, if he'd continue to be this cute I'd fuck him every day.

"It's been a few hours. They're probably all drunk and besides no one is outside the event hall right now. No one will see us I promise you." I said in order to calm him down. The smaller nodded, full trust in what I did. I showed him a loving smile and carried the smaller carefully to my car.