20. ⚠️

W O O YOUNG

W O O YOUNG.
He moved around my body like a wolf. Like a hungry wolf that wanted to eat something right away. His wide shoulders always caught my attention when he stood right next to me. I always wondered how much he really worked out to have such a great body.

The fear that he might've just used me as an object, as a trophy, rose and rose inside me. It rushed through my body like a wave. What kind of relationships did he have before? Was he even able to love? Was he able to build something up besides these rules he set up for himself and for- me?

"Are you okay?" San said whilst I put away the towel with which I just patted my face with in order to get rid of the white small stains. I nodded as an answer and looked down.

To be fair, I was a bit embarrassed of what I just asked him. I revealed to him that I was thinking about a serious relationship with him, which was a bit insane maybe also frightening.

My cellphone suddenly vibrated which actually didn't happen that often, which was the reason I immediately grabbed it from the modern shelf in order to look at who texted me.

"Who texted you?" I heard the cold one's low voice. His tone suddenly changed from pretty neutral to angry, almost very jealous. I gulped heavily when I looked at the message I just got. He won't like the answer but I'll be honest.

It was a text from Yoongi who told me that our parents set up a little date for the two of us tomorrow. They wanted us to visit a fancy and expensive restaurant in the evening, something special, something that my bodyguard wouldn't like.

"It's from Yoongi" I mumbled and made the lame attempt to type in some nice phrases in order to not sound too harsh to Yoongi because otherwise my father would've probably killed me for being rude or not as nice as he wished me to be to his favorite person on earth Min god damn Yoongi.

The taller immediately reacted to my answer. His eyebrows furrowed and he walked up to me trying to see the message I got. I immediately took a step back even though it wasn't easy for me to keep the distance since the delicious scent of his after shave made its way to my nose

"That's private" I mumbled unsurely and maybe a bit too quiet for him to hear it yet he reacted like he knew what I said. He sighted and suddenly closed the bathroom's door as if he was trying to make sure no one would hear us

"You lost your god damn rights when you sucked my dick, Love. And now tell me who texted you and what it was about" he said with a low voice that made me get goosebumps all over my body. I lost my rights when I sucked his dick.
I lost my rights? Lost my rights.

"Get away from me" I mumbled and rushed into the bathroom in order to escape from his weird behavior. He was jealous and I could see why and also understand why. But I could not understand how he was able to talk to me like that.