25.

W O O Y O U N G

W O O Y O U N G.
The taller slowly turned around. He threw the cigarettes on the floor with a loud noise and went up to me his hand traveling to my hip and chin.

His minty breath and his divine masculine perfume met my nose making me feel high from the smell. Fuck, I loved his perfume so much.
My heart began to beat faster and faster. I wasn't able to control any emotion when he was with me.

"No. I decide, if I touch you or not. You belong to me, Jung Wooyoung" he whispered against my lips. His beautiful honey like words met my ear like a song and left my skin covered in goosebumps.

He was a rebellious man. A man that took what he wanted. A man that didn't give a damn about anything others said. It was addicting how his low voice told me what I had to do.
I fully let him take over control.

"Not if you're not honest, San." I whispered back and took a step back again. The taller immediately frowned. His body didn't move an inch. I bit my lip and asked myself, if I really just said that.

San took a deep breath in before he suddenly also took step away. "Yes" he only said whereupon my breath hitched from his sudden answer. Would he really tell me what all of this was about?

He picked up the package of cigarettes from the floor and laid them on the desk again. He smoked a lot, especially in the night. But I wouldn't say anything to it. He was 31. If he wanted to smoke, he could.

"I don't want to loose you, so I'll tell you the truth you want to hear so much" he mumbled and leaned against the white wall loose, looking handsome and cool. I gulped and nodded, not really sure, if I was ready to hear the truth.

The worst he could say was that he was really not able to love. That whatever we had didn't mean anything to him and that he only used me. And that he'd break me too.

But was that really him? Was he really this cold hearted man or was there more behind his stern and cold mask?

"The truth is that I had a few relationships before. But not the kind of relationship you might think of right now. I used them as toys and nothing more. I've never had true feelings for one of them and they probably all hate me for what I did but I always told them what I wanted. I told them I only want sex and nothing more. But every single one of them caught feelings for me and he was one that never healed from it." he explained calmly.

My legs started to feel weak. I felt like passing out when he told me the truth about the stranger I just met. The boy I met was actually broken. Broken because of San. Broken because he caught feelings for someone who only used him for his body.

But most importantly: was I a toy too?

Was I one of his toys? Did he trick me the entire time? What was all of this about?