8.

W O O Y O U N G

W O O Y O U N G.
Our first kiss. After 48 hours of being stuck together and thirsting over each other, we finally kissed. And it felt good. So unbelievably good.

Our worlds suddenly melted into one. San, the cruel and cold blooded former soldier. And me, the noisy open minded student. It was surreal to kiss after just 48 hours of knowing each other.

"You have no idea what you just did, Jung Wooyoung." San whispered into my ear with his husky and raspy voice that made me close my eyes and wish for a second kiss that would take me to a new dimension of emotions that I've never felt before.

I looked at his eyes. I knew that mine sparkled but I was surprised to see that his dark pupils also showed a little dark spark. This little spark felt like a tiny window into his inside.

His emotions, his lust, his desire, his ambition.

I gulped heavily. "Show me." I mumbled and looked deep into his eyes desperately wanting more.

I bit my underlip and waited for him to kiss me one more time. I wanted to feel his lips on mine as soon as possible. There was no way I could survive without his soft lips on mine.

"San." I whispered his name. The male looked at me. "You wouldn't be able to handle what I want to do with you." he suddenly said. I shook my head in order to show him that I disagreed.

Of course, I didn't know what kind of relationships San usually had or what kind of things or treatment he liked. But somehow it felt good to be around him and catch his attention. It felt good to be looked at by his dark forest eyes that didn't let any of his emotions peek through.

"San, I don't really understand what you mean by saying that but-" I paused and looked at his widened pupils. For a second I bit my underlip thinking about what I'd do next. If I'd say what I actually wanted to say and open up to him even more or if I'd just stop at this point.

My heart wanted this man. My heart was already captured by his eyes and his only. I just wanted to be his. I just wanted him to touch me, make me his. I'd even agree on being his toy. That was how much I wanted it.

"I can just say that I want it. I want whatever you have in mind." I mumbled and looked down. The fact that we still were inside his large car right in front of the mansion I lived in with my parents made it even more surreal.

We just did this right in front of my parent's house. But I feel even more excited knowing that they could catch us any second. Adrenaline, pure adrenaline.

"Usually my taste is different. And it makes me feel even more confused that I suddenly changed my mind." the male suddenly opened up and showed me an actual emotion. He let his guard down and I couldn't be happier about it.

But his words made me think about everything again. His taste usually was- different? Why did he say it like that? What did he mean by saying his taste usually was different? Taste in men? Taste in intimacy? What did he mean?