26. 🔞

S A N

S A N.
I opened the door that would lead me on the balcony, the cigarettes in my right hand waiting for me to light them. I stepped outside, the cold air hit my face. Even though it was summer, it was quite chill outside. But the breeze was very refreshing.

I sighted and lightened the first cigarette. Knowing that the boy was right behind me, watching me carefully whilst thinking about what we were made me feel powerful.

He had to think about what we were but I knew it. I knew I owned him and I'd never let anyone get close to him again. He was mine and mine only.

No fucking ex lover, no fucking dork called Yoongi, no fucking rich father would get me from chasing him. No one.

And everyone who would try to get him away from me will pay for it. Not the first time I'd do something like this.

The smell of the nicotine met my nose and I started to enjoy the little moment of relaxation I got from it. Gosh, I loved nicotine so much. It made me feel alive. How paradoxical.

But not only the nicotine made me feel alive. Wooyoung did too. Every time I laid my eyes on his incredible body, I knew that I wasn't dreaming even though he looked so unreal and pleasantly good.

He was the one I wanted to be with for sure. It wasn't easy for me to accept the fact that I couldn't be alone again. I really didn't know if I was able to be alone again. I needed him. He was the first person I actually needed.

My eyes traveled to the sky. It reminded me of Wooyoung. Endless and beautiful, simply endlessly beautiful. Just like him. And the stars looked exactly like his eyes when he looked at me or spoke about his passions.

I heard a little noise behind me, which told me that someone got on the balcony. You can't get enough, can you? What is it that makes you come back to me every time? Is it my voice? My body? My eyes? My heart?

"Passive smoking is bad for your health" I simply commented in a stern tone whilst looking at the sky the cigarette still between my fingers. Just tell me to stop smoking and I'll do it for you, love. You are the best reason and motivation to stop.

The smaller didn't answer. He simply walked up to me, now standing right beside me. He changed into different clothes. An oversized shirt that looked simple yet stunning on him. I always questioned why such simple clothes looked so breathtaking on him.

He was obviously dressed in the shirt because he wanted to sleep, which rose the urge to watch him sleep safe and soundly in his cozy bed. I always enjoyed it even though It sounded like a very creepy activity to do.

Seeing him sleeping peacefully made me feel a kind of warmth and satisfaction that I couldn't even describe in words. It made me feel like I was in control over him, over everything that would happen.

"But I don't want to be alone right now" the smaller mumbled in a tone that made my heart melt even though I still appeared cold on the outside since I actually didn't want him to passive smoke next to me. It made me feel like I'd ruin him. But I'd ruin him anyways. The smoking wouldn't change that.