28. 🔞!!

⚠️ this is a very important flashback for the story. Read carefully! A lot of imagery can be triggering to people
(please be careful)⚠️

 Read carefully! A lot of imagery can be triggering to people(please be careful)⚠️

S A N

S A N.
"The hater's new target: Jung Wooyoung. Jung Wooyoung, the only son of politician Jung Sunwoo is currently in severe danger. After the famous politician's new campaign, hater suddenly target his son, sending the family several warnings and threats. By now, Jung Wooyoung wasn't seen anywhere. Supporters are worried about the politician's only son claiming that he could be kidnapped or treated badly any second."

My eyes traveled to the picture of the man in front of me. It was one of Seoul's most famous politicians. Someone who had a big influence on others. Someone who was successful yet also in danger.

Another picture suddenly appeared on the big screen in front of me. It was a young man, probably in his 20s. He was angelic. His eyes sparkled like stars, his skin looked like like expensive porcelain and his lips looked juicy and kissable.

All in all, the boy was perfect. He was perfection, simply perfection. And I could see myself getting close to him, smelling his beautiful sweet scent and hear his beautiful little moans and whimpers that would leave his pretty mouth

I looked at the screen and cursing at it when the picture disappeared and another story was suddenly mentioned. How could they only show the boy two seconds? He deserved to get all the screen time on this damn show.

The boy in front of me looked up from my hard dick. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked me in a cute tone, which I disliked so much. I couldn't even remember the name of the boy in front of me that sucked my cock for good ten minutes now whilst my eyes were boringly drawn on the tv in front of me

I picked him up at a club earlier. He was naive and easy to manipulate. He would've done everything to spend a night with me. And so I did ask him to leave with me.

It was my first night back in Seoul and the truth was that I didn't want to be alone. It sounded weird but all of my colleagues and friends were on a trip in order to buy a new mansion in Thailand for us. I was the only one that didn't join, for several reasons.