My mind was dead again and I could just hear my gasp. "Oh!" and after this brain death because of shock tears find their way.

"How dare you, who are you?" she hissed, her face so close to mines. She left, I fell in a noiseless sob to the marble floor.

One thought was in my absent mind was. What did I do? The million dollar question every five year old will ask when their parent is outraged with them. Is it because they drew on the walls? Made fun of grandpa's ear hair? They potty-ed themselves without help or knowledge? They got paint on their church clothes? They were in mommy's make up again? Wore daddy's work shirt as a nightgown? Ate five of grandma's cookies before dinner? That you broke uncle's watch? Hugged auntie after making mud pies? Or simply because you said "Yes mistress" with the utmost respect?

I dressed in ripped boyfriend jeans, a lace long sleeved crop top, black suede booties and a black Coach turnlock backpack. All this she bought for me, all this my girlfriend, No-- Mistress... Bought for me. Eliza makes the line difficult for girlfriend and mistress, she could never blend the two but always when she'd bend and demand the time to be whichever she wanted. It's like multiple personality disorder.

I head into the kitchen, there is a plate made for me. A vegetable cheese omelet, cut up orange, grapefruit at the side-- No skin and a mug of coffee with my name raising on the cup like 3D. I sat in the stool table, I took my fork and stabbed my omelet at the middle, I took the knife and cut up the omelet until I started devouring it. I scarfed until I was satisfied, so I could quickly be on my way. I was scared to talk, for the entire time I ate she just leaned back on the dish counter and glared with her arms crossed.

Was Vogue still on? Did I still want to do the shoot? Did I want to be anywhere near her?

I realized the room she gave me had purpose, and that's why there was her's all alone and mine to myself. I dared to speak. "I'll take the coffee on the way," even though we were a few feet from each other I trembled back in fear of another slap.

I took my mug, leaving the house and walking to the elevator I walked in as it opened and pressed the "Garage" button. It took me way down, there was Eliza's car, parked closet to the elevator. I leaned against the Lamborghini, she had so many cars, the one I propped myself against was her favorite I could tell.

The elevator dinged, that's when it opened she came out. She was wearing a body conscious fitted long sleeve black midi dress. No design, it was just a long sleeve cotton fitted black dress. On her neck was a gold name plate chain that said "TRUST NO BITCH" and a bracelet with a name plate that said Eliza in gold. I looked down, on her feet were her favorite pair of suede caramel UGG Anais boots. She looked good, her style was relaxed. In her hands were a pair of strappy five inch black heels with real diamonds on the straps.

I scurried to the passenger seat and tucked myself in a seat belt. I took my phone out and earphones out, I popped earphones in and put on Pandora. The song was "Potential Break Up Song" by Aly and AJ. I lied back and let her drive.

I felt three pokes. I take out my earphones and look away. "What?"

I could hear her sigh. "I'm sorry about this morning, something just ignited inside of me when you said 'yes mistress' and I took that as disrespect because I felt as though you were mocking me... Mocking me after I turned cold, you took it that way because I was being so hard."

I nodded. "Right." I rolled my eyes and continued to lay back

"Don't ignore me baby!" Eliza growled, she groaned trying to find a way to control her temper, she took a moment and breathed. "Baby I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to lose it on you I won't ever do it again and I know I said that before but I can't ever hurt you like that, I don't want to."