"Stop, whoo, please!"

"There she is, my little girl," I get a lasting kiss on the cheek that seared my skin and then we ran into the shower, where it was exactly steamy, warm and this all felt right. Right to be with my love.

We wash each other with lavender oils that bubble and fly into the air, here we are popping them too. Her fingers running over my body, taking care of me until she grabs me and my legs wrap around her face as my back is on the shower wall and I am still going at it washing her hair and back. She kisses me on the lips, they smash together like how a drummer takes his sticks and beats the sticks against the drum. It makes a beat like my heart and with the impact of our kisses.

I feel myself becoming incredibly hot at my sex, almost burning and aching. My body is relieved when a set of fingers in placed inside, feeding it's hunger and killing it's ache, I coil onto the fingers, as my mind is gone and my body is just thinking for itself taking matters into it's own hands, my eyes are shut.

I could just hear myself moaning and there was nothing I could do about it, I just feel asleep and my body was taking it in... And then.

"FUCK!" A body rippling screw motored orgasm tore me apart, my body couldn't take it as every contraction was deep, it took moments that felt like sometime long to come undone and wither into her dominance.

Eliza looks down at my sex. "Oh baby wow, I never thought you could do that."

We held my carefully and rinsed us off. "My legs feel all wobbly." I stated.

She laughs. "Give them a minute, I just have you a torturing orgasm and I didn't even tell you to hold yourself from coming, I should have made you but it's still early in the morning and you're half awake. I also just didn't feel like being your mistress, I just wanted to be your lover, your girlfriend for a moment."

She dries me off. "Really?" I ask.

She nods and gulps with a hint of awkward guilt. "I love you Ashley, I love you so much." her eyes glaze, tears prick the bottom lid then they pour like skinny baby waterfalls. Her head is in between my laps, I could feel the tears of my newly dried skin. They felt like silk water.

I kiss her head. "It's okay--" that's the wrong thing to say, no this is better. "I love you, I am now loving that you can open up. I don't know your history but I know that whatever happened it made you scared to open, to love, they did something horrid to you, you were alone, you were just a baby when this might have happened and it is on you like a scar."

She gets up, "Time for school, get dressed I'll make you coffee and breakfast when you are done getting ready, I'll drive you to school today also and pick you up too."

I didn't say anything, but. "Yes mistress." deeply down at the bottom of my stomach I was scared, of her and of how she could just shut down like that and regenerate back to a cold demanding woman. There inside of her is a little girl, who is scared and who gained control by marking others with gashes or purple and these fuzzy circles of blue that were never a clear picture. The infliction of what her heart felt is on others that had gave her the right to poke, prod and mark all so she could feel good.

Maybe she had made them all crouch, kneel on their knees because that's the level high she felt like in her early life. I wanted to know.

She raised her hand, slanting it. For a moment it took before she gathered her thoughts, her hand connected to my cheek. Remember what I said about the drums? That happened again, it wasn't our lips. It was her hand, my prominent cheek, the sound and feeling had resounded, the feeling was like how you could feel the boom from a speaker if you were deaf and touch was all you could rely on. Her eyes were like the eyes of a fierce tiger king, after the strike the fierce was still standing, and I the prey was dead smack in the middle on the ground just looking at the predator, with seconds of life left in all vulnerability.