The impact was strong, making his head turn to a side. He put up his hand to his cheek.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" She worried, feeling a tingling feeling on her palm.

All he did was look at her and scream from the top of his lungs, making her jump. "Let's go!" He said before running in the direction of the stage. He never seemed to stop surprising her. That man was something else.

They settled in their positions, on platforms that will later pull them on stage. Ann could hear all the people screaming and it made her even more excited. All the band rushed on stage and she stopped breathing for a second in awe of the view. She had never seen so many people in one room. Even on some concerts she went on, there was never an audience this big. She couldn't stop holding a smile as she waved at the crowd.

They started with playing acoustic versions of "Wings". She swayed from side to side with Mark to the rhythm. She eyed the crowd, not being able to put a number to those faces. She then found the VIP section in the crowd, where she saw her mom and Jazz, clapping and cheering for her. Next to her she recognized Danielle and Priyanka, Kevin and Nick's partners and also Frankie Jonas, their youngest brother. Next to them were a couple that looked like their parents. She smiled seeing how everyone greeted her mother and cheered with her.

Then the countdown started and three clouds of artificial smoke came out of the stage, hiding the brothers. Ann smiled as everyone started screaming once they appeared. They greeted each other and the band started playing "Celebrate". She jumped around having the time of her life. Being on their concert was once her dream and now she's performing on stage with them. She saw some people wave to her when she got closer to the audience. She even saw one sign that said "is Annjoe real?" which she laughed at.

The concert was going incredibly well as they played their first album 'Jonas Brothers'. She didn't have to learn these songs. Even though she hadn't listened to their music in a long time, she still remembered all the lyrics. After that, they played some songs from their newest album, including 'Vacation Eyes', which made all the girls scream, when Joe started singing his part.

Ann interacted with Joe a few times, exchanging smiles or laughs. But then they started playing the album 'A Little Bit Longer'. When 'Shelf' came on, he kicked the piano bench and gave her a long look, before sitting down.

"She's such a flirt." He sang and looked at her with his eyebrows raised. "And I am the lonely heart. Give it a chance."  He looked at her again now with a pout. "For our love to start."

This made Ann blush, but also a little nervous. She saw some people notice it and whisper something to each other or scream at the interaction. That wasn't the best idea, considering their position, but she didn't seem to care. She was having way too much fun to worry about that.

Then they sang 'Got Me Going Crazy' and during the song, Joe went up to her and whispered in her ear.

"Video Girl is yours." He smiled and didn't wait for her response.

At first she didn't understand him, but then remembered the rehearsal. Her heart sunk. They did it as a joke in front of the band, now he wants her to do this in front of all of this people? It's definitely going to bring questions. She hesitated for a while, but thought that he knew what he was doing. He definitely wouldn't want her to get fired, so he probably thought this through.

The song ended and she saw Joe slowly coming up to her with a smirk on his face. He nodded, reassuring her that it's okay and Ann shook her head at him with a smile. He stood next to her and put his arm on her shoulder. She let out a chuckle before singing the opening line.