Dino blinked a little, "Oh... Do you mean what they call 'Mana'.. Well, just a little. Hayami and Tsunayoshi said it'll be good if I can detect even just a little. They taught me a little." The older man said shyly, "They were also the ones who told me about you. Hayami said that you might be the solution to this war."

The envelop was placed on the floor and Yuki hold back a sigh, "Mr.. Dino. This girl, Hayami said that to you, right? I am sorry but I won't be the help that will be the solution to this war."

"Wha-"

"It all depends on the Decimo. His decisions will affect all." Yuki look at the paper with lingering worry, "However, please do not tell Tsunayoshi about our conversation. I do not want him to get pressured."

The older blonde's eyes dilated a little.

"Yuki Kazehaya cares for Tsunayoshi more than anyone else..."

Dino swallowed a little and parts his lips, ready to say such bold request, "Then!" Yuki look at him; he clenches his hands and hoped, "Then.. Can you please save Hayami from Byakuran's hands?"

He is ready to lower his head anytime just to have that girl saved. Even when Reborn always tells him that is not boss-like, he don't care.

Because saving that girl, means saving Tsunayoshi... saving the Vongola and all.

~~~

And here Yuki is, sitting on a chair at the conference room while having all eyes on her, "Tenth! This woman obviously have information." It was Gokudera who summoned everyone here except for the girls and children. Reborn already knows about them, Dino as well. Tsunayoshi also thought of that but he trust Yuki, if she doesn't want to say anything, then he won't force her.

"Hey, Gokudera, how could someone like Yuki have information about Byakuran?"

"You idiot, it was obvious when they talked." Gokudera looks at Yuki accusingly, "They obviously know one another at some point."

Reborn have nothing to say. Tsunayoshi placed a hand on Gokudera's shoulder and says, "Gokudera... We shouldn't accuse something like that. We are not sure." Yamamoto on the side is silent, because he is confused on what is happening. The same goes for Ryohie, Giannini and Bianchi.

A sigh.

They all look at Yuki who sighed, "Y-Yuki..?" Yamamoto nervously called her name. He is hoping that the feeling he is getting is not true and that Yuki doesn't know anything, but this atmosphere around her... says otherwise.

"Yuki-"

"La~~ La~~~" A musical voice came from the TV screen of the room. They look at it and saw a strange video playing on it, "What has been put out?" Ryohie asks as the video continues to play on the TV, "What is this, Giannini?" Tsunayoshi asks.

"I don't know! Someone is interfering with the network!" Giannini shouted in panic while trying to fix the problem but it didn't changed the situation. Yuki look at the screen with knowing look, 'Byakuran with his dramatic a**.'

The weird balls on the screen gathered together at the center and exploded revealing a chibi version of Byakuran shouting, "Byakuran!"

"What!?" This shocked the entire room. Soon Byakuran's laugh was heard, as well his face is shown on the screen, "How is it? Is it interesting?" The bast*rd is eating a milkshake with many toppings.

"Byakuran!"

Yuki hold back a sigh.

"Its too boring so I came to play." Byakuran grinned, "Is Yuki there?"