"Okay, Kevin, get to the point." She rushed him, not really wanting to hear his love history.

"Okay, sorry. From the moment he first saw you at the Sleepover concert, something changed in him. We both saw it with Nick. He was very passionate while talking about you. We were like 'Joe it's just some random backup singer' but he was like 'no, she's not, she's special'. He had multiple videos of you singing on his phone and he kept on showing them to us. Almost like some psycho fan." He laughed. "He was very insisting on you coming to the band. I had no problem with that, but Nick was a little skeptical, thinking he wanted to hire you to... you know. Score you, sorry for saying it like that." He brushed his curls nervously.

"It's okay, Kevin." She gave him a reassuring smile.

"So yeah, eventually they hired you and we've all seen the spark in Joe's eyes. Something we've never seen before. He was mesmerized by you, probably fangirling inside that he's meeting you." That made Ann chuckle. So they both fangirled over meeting each other. "But we knew it wasn't going to end well. We knew the rules, Joe never reads the papers, so he didn't."

"Okay, what's your point, Kevin? Because right now, you're just kind of opening my wounds and I don't know if I like this." Said Ann triggered by the words he was saying.

"I actually don't know what my point is. I just wanted you to know it. That I think you could be the one to steady Joe."

"Maybe in another universe." She smirked.

"You know... The tour won't last forever. And so won't the rules. Just letting you know that. Hope you two lovebirds can keep it in your pants until that moment."

"Jesus!" She laughed and hid her face in her hands. He laughed too, punching her lightly on her arm.

"Am I interrupting something?" That was Joe. Standing now in the frame of the door, with his arms crossed.

"No, actually we just finished, if you want to take over." Kevin stood up and gestured him to the open seat next to Ann. Joe squinted his eyes at him as he disappeared into the cafeteria. He sat next to Ann and sighed.

"Brought you a cupcake." He handed her the same chocolate cupcake that they ate at the first meeting. She couldn't hold a smile as she took it from his hands.

"Thanks." She said silently.

"So, what did he want from you?"

"You don't have to know that." She squinted her eyes at him.

"But I want to."

"Sometimes we don't get what we want, Joseph." She said as she took a bite of the cupcake. "Oh, but I really wanted that cupcake." They both laughed.

"And what did you talk about with Jinjoo?"

"Oh my god, Joe. Stop being so nosy." She frowned at him, getting a little mad at the interrogation.

"Sorry. I'm just curious. Everyone's talking to you and nobody asked how I feel. They probably talk shit about me, right?"

"Well... you've got some... reputation." She nodded slowly and smiled. "But no, some good things were said too."

"Shocking." He rolled his eyes. "And that's for calling me nosy." He said as he pushed Ann's hand with the cupcake to her face, causing the chocolate to go all over her nose and cheeks.

"Joe!" She gasped as he laughed. "I can't believe you've just done that." She pushed him, still in shock as to what happened.

"Fortunately, I planned it all." He said with a smirk, pulling out a napkin from his pocket.