chapter-31

Kashish pov

"Mummaaa!!!mumma!!!!" I heard vaibhav cries from living room and I quickly run towards him. "Kya hua betu???" I quickly went towards him and check if he's fine or not. "M-mumma, l-look, A-aru to-took my t-toy" I sighed and looked at Adi who's innocently playing with toy. Aru, who's name is Aarav and is Avni and Aryan kid. Ishita is 9 month pregnant and this month she is going to give birth and Kanika gave a birth to a girl and her name is Adwita.

"Adu baby, apne kyu Vai ka toy liya?"I call   Aarav as aru and vaibhav as Vai. "Badi mummy! Mene isliye liya kyuki mughe ye pasand aya!" He said happily and I laughed. "Acha acha! Vaibhav abh rona band karo me apko dusra toh dungi! Happy?" I said to vai and he got happy.

And I brought his toy and give it to him, and I got busy with my work and suddenly my phone started to ring. It was Of Avinash and I picked it up. "Kashish, I'm coming to pick you, Ishita is in hospital" I got happy when I heard this and I got ready.

We reached hospital and we were going to Ishita's room no. And I saw everyone there. Avni,Aryan,Kanika and Aditya. "Is she fine?" I asked Avni who hugged me. "Bas, usko pain ho rhi hai bhaut" I sighed and I held Avinash hands and closed my eyes and started praying.

And we all heard a cries and we cheered and hugged eachother. Doctor came and said it's a girl. "I'm soo happy for her!!" I said to Avinash and he nodded with me. "Abhi koi nhi mil skta hai bache se, aap log thoda wait kare" Nurse said to us and we waited. And Reyansh came from inside with his happy tears.

"Congratulations brother" Avinash hugged and Reyansh thanked him and later Aditya hugged him. "Agar mughe pata hota ki itna pain hota hai toh me kabhi nhi karta" Reyansh said and we laughed. "Thoda experience toh karna padta hai!" I said to him and he laughed.

And after few minutes we were allowed to go inside. "Oh my Ishi!" I went towards her and hugged her. "Kesa feel ho rha hai? Mom banke?" I wiped her tears. "Bhaut hi acha" I kissed her forehead and went to the baby. "Oh my angel, ye kitni Sundar hai, kisi ki Nazar na Lage" I put kala tika behind her ears and give a flying kiss.

"Madam ji, apko bhi esa bacha chahiye?" From behind Avinash said and I chuckled. "Tumhara kya, bacha paida karna toh toh mera kaam hai" I said to him, "acha, sorry ji!!" He pulled me in a hug and kissed my cheeks. "Avinash! Sbke samne nhi!" I slapped his chest and we heard everyone laughs. And I hide in his chest.

5 years later:

Avinash pov

Today is my Flower's birthday, and I know she have forgotten. Because I have been noticing that she's very stress about work, kids and about family and today is her day so I'm giving her a surprise.

I took a shower and got ready and flower was still sleeping so I kissed her forehead and vaibhav also. Vaibhav sometimes sleeps with us when he wants.

"Today everything should be done nicely no mistakes I want and keep the flowers fresh" I said to my servants and they all nodded. Ishita and Kanika are planning to take flower out so the house can be decorated. I reached my office and did some work to keep myself busy.

"Avinash, have you ready your gift?" Aryan said to me as I was typing on my laptop and he was on his phone with Avni. "Obviously" and I again focused on my work.

I check the time and it was 7P.m and it was my time to go,I took the bouquet of flowers that were tulips, my flower loves blue tulips and though it was so big, I'm sure she's gonna love this. I kept the flowers on passenger seat and went inside.

Ishita and Kanika will be coming in few minutes with flower and I check that everything is fine or not. We everytime celebrate her birthday but this one is gonna be, better. Everything was set, cake, lightnings and decorations.

I got a missed call from Kanika means they are here. And I told the servant to switch off the light. We all heard their footsteps and their talking. "Ye itna andhera kyun hai?" Flower said as Ishita laughed, and I did my sign to servant to switch on the light and the there was showers of petals.

She was shocked and later she realised it's her birthday and she looked at me with her teary eyes. "Happy birthday moommmaaa!!" Vaibhav came running with other kids behind him and they all hugged her. "Oh my!! Thank you soo much!!!" She kissed everyone cheeks and came towards me.

"Sooo, that's why you were not messaging me or calling me?" She said, and I pulled her with her waist and she put her hands on my chest to keep distance. "Happiest birthday to my flower, and I love you till my last breath. I fucking love you my queen" I kissed her lips and she kissed me back.

We kissed for a moment and we all started to celebrate her birthday. "Happy birthday moommmaaa, ye mera gift!" Flower took the gift and kissed vaibhav cheeks. "Thank you mere vai, let's see what's inside!" She said happily and started opening.

She saw a drawing of hers, and she got emotional. "Aww, my baby made this gift?" She asked him and he nodded happily. She picked him and kissed all over his face. "And this is my favourite gift!" She kissed his nose and vaibhav kissed her cheek.

Now it was my turn to gift her, "happy birthday my love, here's your gift" first I give her bouquet and she got so happy, "my favourite!!! Tulips!!" And I give her a small box and she opened it and it was a pendant with heart shaped and she opened that heart shaped and inside that there was a picture of 3 of us.

She got emotional and hugged me, "I loved it soo much" i hugged her tightly, "I know that, and I love you" we broke the hug and kissed one last time and we cut the cake and did party.

My last chapter completes here. "ISHQ" book ends here with a happy ending!! And it was my first ever book, I don't know whether you liked it or not. And though I never checked my chapters whether I've written correctly or not, so please understand. And thank you all!! We are soon gonna reach 5k readers!! Keep going!! Byee lovee you!! Now I'm gonna put my others book and gonna focus on them! Bye love you allllllll!!!! ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.

THIS BOOK ENDS HERE ❤️💗.