chapter-15

Author pov

Today Kashish and Avinash are going to stay at hotel only because kashish was really tired, so Avinash cancelled today's plan. "I'm going to take shower" she went to take shower as Avinash was working on his laptop and black coffee on his other hand.

After taking shower she wears comfortable clothes.

And she suddenly remembers something

And she suddenly remembers something. "Oh, Avni told me something about that dress" she went to luggage and looked for the unknown dress Avni kept. She saw a red dress that was revealing, she looked at the both of the sides and she was shocked cause she never wore a short dress ever. "what the heck is this?" She took out her phone and messaged her who replied in seconds.

"You saw the dress?" She asked with giving smirking emoji, "yes, and what's this?" She asked her as they both were fighting in chats. "Whom are you chatting with?" From behind Avinash came and she quickly hides the dress from him. "Nothing, just Avni!" She stood up and took him with her to balcony. They both were now looking at people and judging them.

They both heard a bell on the door "coming" she ran towards the door and opened to see the waitress with food tray. "Your breakfast ma,am" she smiled and gave the food tray. "Thank you!!" She took the tray and closed the door. "Breakfast is hereee" she excitedly said to him who was staring at her and admiring her. "c'mon, come and eat" she started to place the food down the tray.

"Eat quickly and I will take you somewhere" he says, she nodded her head and they both ate. "Baby, come let's go" he hold her hands and went before she could get ready. They passed many elevators and finnally reached some place and it was swimming pool.

"Are we gonna swim?" She asked him with frown eyebrows, "kyu dar lag rha h?" He smirked and opened his shirt and dived into pool making her speechless, cause she don't know how to swim main problem. "Believe me" he understood that she doesn't knows how to swim. "Nhi, me yahi thik hu" she said and sat down and kept her legs to water. He came swimming towards her and pulled her closer with her waist.

"You look so damn hot right now!" He whispered to her,chills sent down to her spine. He bite her earlobe and made her maon little, "loved it?" He asked her while he was still biting her. She didn't answered, "I need answer, flower" He bite hard and she nodded her head quickly, "y-yes" and she couldn't realise when he pulled her down to the pool. She was fully wet now and her clothes were also wet making her bra and nipples visible.

She saw him staring at her chest soshe quickly hide them with her arms "don't hide this from me, because they belong to me" he said and her cheeks were red now. "Remove them" she couldn't even think and removed her arms from her chest. "good girl" he patted her head making her like a child. "I'm feeling cold" she said to him as the water was cold. "Who cares when I already have my hot girl with me" he smirks and pulled her more closer.

"Avinash, thand lag jayi gi, challo bahar!" She struggled to get out of his grip but she is nothing infront of him. "Only in one condition" She looked at him who was already staring at her soul. "What condition?" She stopped from struggling, "you need to do whatever I say" she was thinking for a second, "deal, but there's my condition also" she said to him who agreed with her, "you need to take me out of here first!" She shouted at his ear making his ear drums hurt. She laughed at him and he picked her up and took her to the room.

Kashish pov

It was nearly 9:30, I've been sleeping after swimming, and now i'm here holding the dress that Avni kept, thinking I should wear or not. But for her sake I wore the dress and it suited me like it was made for me only.

 But for her sake I wore the dress and it suited me like it was made for me only

(Duh, imagine any dress cause I don't know why I choose this, help-)

I look at myself last time and went outside, I didn't notice that Avinash was staring at me so I fixed my clevage as it was visible alot. "Is this good?" I asked him while I travelled my hands on my curves I saw him gulping but suddenly his expression changed into a evil smirk, I know it's not gonna be nice end.

"I hope my hands would travel instead of yours" he closed the laptop and came towards me while I back off until I touch the hard surface means wall, and he trapped me inside like a mouse trapped in evil trap. "Would you like to try?" I challenged him, as he groaned "challenging me will not solve, but it will make it worse" the last sentence he whispered in my ears and that surely gave me goosebumps and my legs were ready to give up.

He picked me up threw me to the bed and hovered above me. "Do as I" and I quickly nodded my head."take off my shirt" I slowly started to unbutton his shirt and threw at some corner. I travelled my hands to his upper body, his abs were so perfect and I started to play with them with my hands. "Make me please you" this was the tough task as making him please me, he makes people please him but he is asking me to do.

"You sure?" I challenged him with a smirk, I was so enough confident. "Yes darlin, I wanna see how my innocent flower makes me please for her" he cupped my cheeks, and I hold his hand and made his hand travel to all my body.
I know he was holding to so tight, I can feel his control. I let his hand touch my neck and then my collarbone and it was now breast, it wasn't his working but it was mines.

I slowly made his hands caressed my breasts and my another hand was travelling his abs. And I then went to my stomach and I went to sensitive part. "Your job done, now it's mines" he harshly pushed me to the bed and he buckled his belt and took out his pants after seeing the size I couldn't believe that it is gonna fit me? Or i'm just gonna die or faint?

Chapter-15 completed! Actually I was thinking not to put, but I didn't put further cause many underage people also watch so c'mon dude, it's makes me feel disgust- nvm enjoy and I hope y'all loved it? And guess what???? I'm thinking to make western love! Actually it's also gangsta type 😂👍🏻.

Bye meows, love you ❤️💗