chapter-4

Kashish pov-

I was at my room laying at the bed. Thinking should i run? But what about my family? Avinash will find me anyway. Yesterday I slept with him. He was so close to me.

I looked at my side and Avinash was gone by that time. I got up and took shower and changed my clothes.

The dress

The dress.

I walked down and saw Avni at living room in her phone. "morning Avni" I said to Avni. "Morning bhabhi!" She smiled. "Acha bhabhi, kyu na ham dono aj shopping karne chale?" She said. [Trans-Oh sister-in-law,why not we should go to shopping?].

"Shopping karke karna bhi kya?" I said to her. "Apki shadi ke liye kuch cheeze le lenge." [Trans-For your marriage we will take some things]. When she mentioned marriage my heart skipped a beat.

"And mummy bhi aayenge" [trans- And mother will also come]. I nodded in approval. "Agar tum kaheti ho toh thik h!" [Trans- if you say so it's okay!]. And then I went to kitchen to help if any need.

I saw Nur and went towards her and hugged her. "Good morning!" I said to her. "Good morning,and now come let's eat breakfast" I helped the maids to put food on the table.

"Aj ham, 2 baje chalenge shopping karne" nur said. [Trans-Today we will go 2p.m for shopping]. We both nodded our head as approval. And did some talks and rest for sometime.

And then left for shopping.

We three were sitting in a car and going for shopping. After 10 minutes we reached the mall. It was big, though.

"Lets go girls" Nur said. We all went inside and first went for wedding dress. "Maybe this is good" Avni said pointing to a pink wedding dress. "Then I will try it" I said going for trial room.

I came out and showed to Nur and Avni who's mouth was open. "Kashish beta, you look so good in thiss!!" "Really?" I said. "Yes bhabhi u look stunning!" Avni said.

(I didn't put the dress cause see her in wedding day only! 😙)

We did all shopping and went home after wards.

Author pov-

Kashish was in her room, excited for her marriage that was next week. But was scared because she dont want this marriage but it's for her family.

The door knob opened and Avinash entered the room. "Darlin, You look so stunning" Avinash came towards her, who was backing off.

"Afraid?" Avinash said with a smirk which gave kashish shivers. "Don't worry, I won't do anything" He came and hovered over her, they both were very close.

"Av-avinash please, go and fresh yo-urself." Kashish suttered. "Can't I spend my moment with my soon-to-be wife?" He said with raising his eyebrows. "But, dinner is goi-ng to be ready, and everyone wi-ll be waiting f-or you". Avinash got up and went for shower.

Kashish ran downstairs for dinner. "Hello every men's present here!" Kashish to men's. "Aao beta khana khao" Arvind said referring her to sit. [Trans- Come child, eat food]. But kashish went to kitchen to help maids and serve everyone.

Kashish sat with Avinash. Everyone started to eat, "Kashish beta, Kal tum aapne pariwar ke pass chale jana" Arvind said making kashish happy. [Trans- Tomorrow you should go to ur family].

Everyone went to their room, kashish was excited as she was gonna meet her family. The door opened and revealed Avinash making kashish scared, last time she was having excuse but now she dont.

Avinash came and pinned her to the wall making her flinch. "Huh, that time you got excuse and now no excuse right?" Avinash smirked. "You devil!" Kashish said with anger.

"This devil is only for you" he said making her more anger. He was too closed to her he was about to kiss her but the door knocked.

"Ab kisko aana tha?!" He said with anger. [Trans-Right now who needs to come?!]. "Bhabhi? Aap ho kya andar?" They heard Avni voice. [trans- Sister-in-law are you inside?]. She pushed Avinash and opened the door.

"Kya hua Avni? Koi problem h?" She asked her. [trans-What happened Avni? Any problem?]. "Nahi bhabhi, bas soch rhi thi ki apse mil lu kyuki kal toh aap ja rhe honge na" she said. [Trans- No sister-in-law, I was thinking to meet you because tomorrow you going].

"Arey, me sirf 1din ke liye ja rhi baki aa--" She couldn't complete her sentence when Avinash locked the door. [Trans- don't worry it's only 1day and tho-]. "Avinash! Ye kya kar rhe ho?!" Kashish said with frustration. [Trans-Avinash what are you doing?!].

"Bhaiya???? Ye kya tha??" Avni said shouting from outside. [Trans- brother???? What was that?]. "Avni go and sleep tomorrow we will talk!" Avinash said with a serious tone and there was silence after that.

"Ab me apni soon-to-be Biwi se baat karunga" He said to her who was boiling in anger. [Trans- Now I'm gonna talk to my Soon-to-be wife]. "Aap pagal ho? Tamiz nhi h??? Dhik nhi rha tha, me Avni se baat kar rhi thi or aapp!!" She said with full anger leaving Avinash in confusion plus scared to see his soon-to-be wife anger. [Trans- Are you mental? Don't you have manners? Can't you see, i was talking to Avni and you!].

"Pheli cheez, me pagal nhi or pagal hu toh sirf apke liye, dusri ki mere pas tamiz nhi h toh me chahta hu aap mughe sikha de and last ki meko sab dhik rha tha but mughe apse baat karni thi" Avinash said with explaining everything with this kashish was done with him fighting. [Trans- First thing, I'm not mental and if I'm, I'm only for you, second that I don't have any manners so I need you to teach me and last that I can see everything but I need to talk to you].

She went towards the bed and slept because she can't take Avinash nonsense anymore. She left that Avinash is sleeping next to her now and he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her.

"Just order me something darlin, I'm never gonna do that thing again" Avinash said close to her ears, giving her goosebumps.

Chapter-4 completed! I know I'm late, because I was soo busy today and thought to complete it tonight so yeah! I hope you like it. Do vote and comment 💝🤎.

Bye, love you ❤️💗