chapter-18

Author pov

Everyone stood infront of one company, ready for the fight. Avinash took the lead and went first, everyone was shocked to see them and they were scared too. "Wheres your boss?" Avinash asked coldly to the recipient. "S-sir is in h-his office" she was scared to see Avinash here. And Avinash and others made there way to the office.

"Don't enter the room until--" Someone bursted out loudly until he saw Avinash. "I want to talk to you" Avinash can fell the fear inside the room. "W-why you are here??" he sat down on couch, try to remain calm but his posture was visible that he is scared.

"Where's my girl?" He stared at him like he can kill him with his stare. "What your g-girl?" He was sweating alot, "yes my girl, who did that?" He said while he took the gun out from his pocket and shoved it to the table. "I didn't d-do anything, I-i s-swear!" He was more scared after seeing the gun, cause he knows Avinash won't take a second to kill him.

"So what about Ryk?" When he said that name his eyes widened. "P-please, d-d-dont kill me!!!" He bend down on his knees and begged him, while the others were finding something on his office. Avinash laughed his laugh got loud and loud and it made him confused.

"You think, you can be saved after begging me?" He raised his eyebrows and questioned him, he didn't said anything and still was on his knees that made Avinash angry and he pulled him with his collar. "Tell me" he put his face close enough, he was sweating alot like he just took a bath.

"It's Nick!! Ask him!! He only demanded me to give information of your girl! He knows everything!!" He spit out everything and he loses the grip on his collar. "Y-you aren't k-killing me, r-right?" He said as he tried to stand. "Surely no, you gave information to him, so you need to have punishment" Avinash cleared his decision and went out and some bunch of bodygaurd came and took that man also.

"You know where Nick is?" Aryan said as he sat on the driver seat and Avinash on passenger seat. "Take to that club" He ordered Aryan and he understood where the destination is.

Avinash pov

We are right now at club, where Nick probably would be. I went to the club manager and asked where Nick is, and he said that he is gonna come in 15 minutes in Vip area. And now me,Aryan and Reyansh are here sitting at Vip area probably drinking Nick's favourite drink that is worst.

"He is coming boss" my one man came and I told Aryan and Reyansh to go out cause I want to talk to him alone. The door opens and as he saw me his got wide and soon to calm one. "Surprise" I got from seat and put my hands on my pocket. "Why you are here?" He said and he looked everywhere and couldn't see any protection to protect himself.

"Why you are standing?? It's your club come sit" I said to him and his fear got wide and wide that made me smirk. "So I think your not interested to sit with me, so I will get to my point" he took the drink, and reached to him. "You did a big mistake" I said to him who was widening his eyes and it can come out at anytime.

"W-what m-mistake?" He said trying to be calm. "My girl, you shot her" as I completed the sentences his sweat was dripping from the temple. "Who ordered you?" I asked the main question and I don't want to waste my time on him. "N-no, p-please f-f-forgive me!!!!" He was literally crying and it made me so happy.

"Your begging won't work for me, tell me who ordered you?" I said to him, but he wasn't ready to tell me. "So, what about this?" I took out my gun and kept it infront of his head. "N-no, I k-know you won't s-shot me!!" He said with weird smile. "Oh, so you think?" I shot him on his left leg and he fell down and cried.

"Liked this?" I said to him and bend down to his level, "who ordered you it's my last time asking you" I said to him keeping my gun on his head now. "I-I w-will tell you, p-please" I kept away the gun from his head, but still on my hand. "I was ordered to shot you girl, they didn't told me much but they said if I shot your girl I will get billions and he said he is Ryk" He was still trying his best to be calm but unfortunately he's like a rat.

"Lying right?" I said to him and pulled his head to see his face, his eyes was red from crying. "N-no, believe m-me! And o-one more t-thing, t-that your g-girl is n-not d-d-dead." After hearing this my heart skipped a beat or I cannot speak. "Wh-what?" I was speechless right now, I was not getting right words to say.

"Y-yes, your g-girl is a-alive and i-is with h-him" He said, "no it can't happen! I saw myself that she was dead!!" I said to him and I got up and ran my hands on my hair. "I shot her in shoulder" he said, "it d-didnt killed her" after hearing this I couldn't control myself and went outside and went to that place.

Chapter-18 completed!! This chapter was fast! And I'm writing for my new story also, I hope you gonna love it. It is western soo yeah do support that also 🥰💗.

Bye, love you ❤️🧿