chapter- 1

Author pov-
Kashish was getting ready for her job interview.   Today she is excited cause she is gonna stand on her own legs and make money and make her family smile. She lives with her grandparents because her parents died in accident and kashish was saved, They are 3 siblings. Kashish, Sushant and saanvi. Kashish is the eldest one sushant is in college and saanvi is in 4th standard.

"Dadi ma! I'm leaving!" Kashish said to her dadi as she was ready for her interview. "Wait betu! Chini or dahi khani padti h jab shubh kaam karte h!" [Trans- u need to eat sugar and curd whenever u do good things] "acha acha, meri payari dadi ma, ab mujhe jaldi se khila do!" [Trans- ok-ok, my beautiful dadi, now feed me!] Kashish opened her mouth, as her dadi put spoon filled with sugar and curd in her mouth.
"Do your best!" Kashish dadu said while giving her the bag. "All the best di!" Sushant and saanvi said in same time. "Bye! Now i'm leaving!" Kashish said and left with her things.

Kashish pov-
I was super excited plus scared cause now i'm gonna earn my own money and make my family happy. This is the best thing. I was early so i thought to go by walking. I saw some people fighting over something. I dont want to waste my time then moved forward. But my eye caught something, and that was one girl was crying in the middle of the road and she was scared to move.

One car was speeding and coming towards her.
I didnt even hesitate and went towards her running and hugged her tightly. I didnt cared that if car hit me and I was waiting for car to hit me but it didnt. I looked up and saw car stopped infront of me. And someone suddenly came out of the car. "Are you both fine?" He said while handing his hand to me. "I took his hand and nodded my head.

The child hugged me tightly as she was scared. "Are u mad or what? U stopped infront of the car." He said. "Oh, I know but this girl was crying in middle of the road and I cant see that happening so I hugged her. "Oh my god! What if, it was someone else and hit u?" He said. I looked at my watch and I only had 10minutes.

"I'm sorry! I need to go, can u please find her mother?" I said handing her girl to him, and I waved at him. I looked at the back of seat and saw someone looking at me staring at my soul like I did some crime.

Author pov-

Kashish have reached for her interview and she is scared that will she be selected or she is gonna fail. After 15minutes her name have been called she recalled some mantras to calm herself.

She knocked the door and heard cold voice saying "come in". She entered and same face she saw there. There, where she saved the girl the back seat man.

He glanced at her and then looked at her from head to toe. " have a seat" he pointed at the seat. "Myself, Kashish Singh. And i'm here for a job interview" she said while her legs were bouncing and her anxiety never left her.

"Myself Avinash Rathore, I'm ceo here" he said while frowning his eyebrows. "What work u can do?" He asked her cold voice, and staring at her like he wants to eat her.

"I can do anything..... I would be grate if u choose me" she said while smiling. "Are you married?" His question made kashish confused. "N....no, but maybe soon" Kashish grandparents decided that she is gonna marry her grandparents bestfriend grandson Adarsh Rajput.

And they were going to get married after 3days. "To whom?" He was asking her some personal question that trigged kashish. "Oh hello mister, me chahti hu aap apne limit me rhe." Kashish said without thinking. [Trans- I need you to be in your limit]

"Oh darlin. U look so cute when your angry" he said with a smirk that made kashish more angry. She left the office with anger and made her way towards her house.

Oh chapter-1 completed! I hope u liked this chapter, and please vote and comment. I hope u gonna like this series 🥰❤️.

-Bye, love you.