chapter-26

Kashish pov

The marriage started, and the main thing jutti churana. I was from ladki side and I made the plan to take the jutti. Aryans jutti was side to him but side to him was Avinash and I know how to make him busy with me. "Sab kuch mere pe chod do bas jutti le jana vaha se and uske baad me aungi fir ham rkhenge." I said to few girls who nodded their head and they did what I said to them.

I patted his shoulder and he looked at me, "aap yaha kya kar rhe ho" I asked him and he looked at me confused "kyun me nhi ho sakta yaha?" He said to me and I thought for a second. "You know I'm soo tired please bring me water" I said to him and he checked on me if I had fever or something. "Okay wait here" he went from here and went to kitchen to bring me water and I signed the girls to make every men busy and I took the shoes from him.

"Finally, no one saw me" I sighed and looked at my side and saw no one, "abh isse kaha rkhu" I was looking for some place where I can keep it and I heard someone behind him "we were tired, right?" I heard Avinash voice and I quickly hide the jutti. "Kuch nhi bas thodi hava chahiye thi" I said to him and he nodded his head before going he looked at me and scanned me, "kya hua?" I said to him while I also pretend I'm also seeing something.

"Kya chupa rhe ho?" And at that time I flinched and I'm damn sure he understood that I'm hiding something. "K-kuch nhi" why the hell I need to sutter? "Kuch toh h, chalon show me your hands" he said to me while he came close, "arey me bol rhi hu na kuch nhi h" I said to him and he argued with me to show. "Bhaiya, aap yaha kya kar rhe apko mummy ji bula rhi h" Ishita said to him and he nodded his head,"stay here only" he said to me, like I would.

"Thankyou Ishita tune bacha dia aj mughe?!" I said to her and she clapped my hands and we went to hide that jutti.

After few minutes

"Phele paise fir jutti" I said to Aryan who was arguing with me to give his jutti back. "Phele jutti fir paise" All men's said together and I sighed and I pretend to give them shoes but I took it back again, and we all girls started to laugh. "Jutti toh nhi mili gi" Ishita said laughing. "Acha fir paise back account me dal deta hu sbke, kush?" He said and we all finally agreed and I gave his shoes back.

And it was my time for dance performance, I was really scared but soon when the song started to play I got into rhythm everything went smooth.

After I finished my dance everyone complimented me and the bride and groom also, "bas yr ye toh kuch nhi" I said to Avni who was continuously complimenting me. And I went to Avinash who was at the table drinking something. "How was it?" I asked him and he hmmed, and I rolled my eyes with his rude comment.

"Bas ye hmm?" I said to him and he laughed at me, "I can't get right words" He said and he started drinking it again. "I'm soo sleepyy" I said yawning and he chuckled, "soon this is going to be over then we will go to sleep okay?" He said and cupped my cheeks.

It was over Aryan and Avni went to their new homes and we went to take rest. "You know what?" I said to Avinash who was drying his wet hair. "I'm going to name this baby if it's girl Sejal or Saumya if it's boy then Vaibhav" I said this thing also but this time I said Sejal also with reason. "You said this to me yesterday, but You added Sejal, why?" He said and I looked outside and took deep breath.

"Sejal was a girl who lived in village and was my bestfriend. Later on she suicided  and I missed her alot and that's why I want to name her Sejal, meaning, River water, pure flowing of water" He was done drying his clothes and came towards me and layed beside me cuddling me. "I love this name" He kissed my tummy and I don't know when I got into sleep.

After week.

Kashish pov

Today my family and Avni and Aryan are going to come and I'm soo happy to them after so many days. I told everyone that today's food depends on me but mummy ji requested that she will help me cause I can't handle this much. "Mummy ji, ab mitha bana dete h" I said to mummy ji who nodded her head and started giving me few things for mitha.

"Mummy ji, abh aap jao me yaha bana dungi bas ab toh mitha hi bana na h" I started to pull mummy ji outside,"but beta-" I nodded my head in negative."no buts now go and rest" I said to her and she sighed and went. "Chal kashish apne kaam me lg ja" I said to myself and started my work.

After few minutes

I was done making halwa and some more deserts. I heard bell and I went to open and see Avni and Aryan. "My my, see who's hereeeee!!" I said and hugged Avni and kissed her cheeks. "Looking fabulous!" I said to her while gave her flying kiss. "Look who's here tooo" I said to Aryan and hugged him, and from behind everyone came, Avinash was not here as he was on his office because he had some important meetings.

"Andhar aao beta" Dadi ma said and They both touched everyone feet. "Tum log betho me pani lati tumahre liye"I said to them and went to kitchen. I came bringing to glasses filled with water and gave them. "Bhabhi, where's Bhaiya?" Avni said looking here and there. "Avu, tere ko pata h tere bhaiya kese h,In his office" I rolled my eyes and she sighed.

And bell ring again and I went to see, I opened the door and it was my family I touched my grandparents feet and greeted them. "Sanvi!" I picked her up and took everyone inside. After that everyone started to gossip and later on they eat their lunch.

Everyone was at hall talking and I decided to call Avinash because he was still not here. 2rings went and he picked the call "kaha ho aap? Apko pata h sabne khana kha lia and your left!" I said to him and seems to be busy, "I'm sorry meri jaan, but I'm soo busy and maybe Today I will come late, please forgive me!" I sighed, "okay, jao apne office se hi shadi karlo" I cut the call and went to hall with everyone to enjoy things.

Chapter-26 completed meows!! I hope you liked this chapter, from tomorrow gonna be busy again! I don't know if I will be able to post or not. Take care 😭💕.

Bye,love you ♥️💗