chapter-28

Author pov

Kashish made her way towards dadi. "Dadi apka khanaa" Kashish said and she looked at other person it was none other than Avinash. "Aap yaha?" She straighten her back and looked at him."kyun me yaha nhi ho sakta?" He crossed his arms and looked back at her. "I mean-" She was about say but cutted off by dadi."Tum logon ki ye ladai khtm nhi hogi!" Dadi said and took the plate. "Dadi ye toh batao apne bulaya kyu mere ko?" Avinash said.

"Avi beta, mene toh tere se baat karni thi isliye bulaya" she said again started eating. I sighed and sat next to dadi. "Tumhe bhi bhuk lgi hogi?" Dadi ma asked me and I nodded my head as no. "Sari bhuk mit gyi ab toh!" I said. "Mummy ji!" They all heard Avinash's mom's voice and dadi gave the plate to Kashish and now Kashish and Avinash was confused by her action.

"Mummy ji, aap yaha kya kar rhe ho? Chalon apka soup ready ho gaya h!" She came infront of them and looked at the plate that was with Kashish. "Kashish beta, khana yaha kyun kha rhi ho?" She asked, "mummy ji vo--" she was again cut of by dadi "arey Tum bhi na! Itne saval karti ho! Abh chalo!" Dadi ma said taking Avinash's mom with her.

Avinash and Kashish was totally confused but they shrugged. "Kitna acha din hena?" She asked him, "aur apke sath toh din bhi kya zindagi bhi achi ho gyi h" he said to her and she blushed by his compliment. "I'm soo happy for our coming babyy" she cutely said and Avinash chuckled at her behaviour. "I'm happy to have you, I'm soo glad that I got a wife like you, flower. I cannot believe we're going to have a family. Thankyou for making this family complete" he said to her and he interwined his hands with her and kissed her hands.

"And I glad that I married you, I'm soo happy to have this family, baby, and specially you" she layed her head on his shoulder and they spent their best moments.

Kashish pov

After 4 months.

I was at bed watching movie with Avinash and my baby bump was getting bigger. "What? Isne esa kesa kia??"I said referring to the movie and Avinash simple chuckled. "He cheated her!" He said and I did my mouth as 'o', "how can he cheat her??? He lovessss herrr!!" I threw my arms and gave up in this movie." Me nhi dhek ri ye movie!" I took the remote and closed theT.v. "baby, you did this for same 3rd time!" He said and I got embarassed.

"K-koi nhi, ye toh normal!" I ate all my popcorns and kept it aside. "Ouch" the baby kicked and I took his hands and put in my belly. "Feel it" I looked at him and he was looking at my bump, and the baby kicked again and we both got happy as kids got their first treat. "This baby kicks alot, maybe gonna be a fighter" he said and I laughed at him, "yes, totally like you!" I laughed and he glared at me.

"Oh, me apko batana bhul gaya. Ki Kanika or Ishta aa rhe h yaha kal" he said to me, "what?? Really??" I got excited because they are my favorite cousins and they are funny too not gonna lie. "Baby, I'm tired I'm gonna sleep" I sad yawning at him and he made me lay down and as soon I touched the pillow I got into my deep sleep.

Next day

Ishita and Kanika have arrived here and we all are happy, but Aditiya and Reyansh seems to be different so I went towards them. "Oh hello? Kaha khoye huye ho?" They were near kitchen staring someone so I stand infront of them and their attention was towards me. "B-bhabhi vo toh!" Aditya was trying his best to say something, "acha kuch toh special baat h fir toh! Mene bhi janna h tumhari baat" I said to them crossing my arms.

They both looked at each other, and nodded their head and I got confused. "Bhabhi vo" they both said together "phele tu bata" Aditya said to Reyansh and Reyansh looked at him in betrayal. "Nhi tu" Reyansh said to Aditya, and they were not saying anything. "Acha acha ruko! Aditya phele tum batao kya baat h" Aditya got stiff and wide his eyes, "arey jaldi batao na!!" I said him and he cleared his throat.

"Bhabhi vo..... I like.... Ishita..... and Reyansh likes....kanika" as he completed his sentences first I was in shock but soon I focused myself and got happy. "What?? Reallyyy??" I said looking at both of them and they nodded their head while scratching their necks in embarassment. "Ye baat batane ke liye tumne adha time liya??" I said to them sighing, "chalo chodo ye, or ye batao Ishita or Kanika tumhe like karti h?" I asked them and they made their faces like they don't know.

"Ohh, so I see"I crossed my arms and was nodding my head. "Acha so need help??" I placed my hands infront of them and they both look at each other and placed their hands on me, "leave this on meeee!" After that I leave them and went towards Ishita and Kanika. They were in living room talking to mom. "Bhabhi! Aap khade kyun ho? Aao betho!" Kanika helped me and I sat between Them. "Tum log baatein karo me kaam karne jaati hu!" Mummy ji said and we all nodded our heads.

"Koi problem toh nhi hui aate time?" I asked them and they nodded their as head as no. "I'm sooo excited for babbyyyyy" Ishita said touching my bump, and it kicked. "Look it kick keep your hands on my bump!" I said to them and they quickly keep their hand on my bump very lightly not to hurting me. And it kicked again and they got happy again "it kicked againnn" Kanika said and I nodded my head. "Ye bacha bhaut kicks deta h" I said and they both started laughing.

I cleared my throat and got into main point and I looked at my side Aditya and Reyansh were still their watching us, idiots! "Acha ek baat puchu tum dono se?" I said to them, "pucho bhabhi" Ishita said and they both looked at me, "you both love someone?" I know I was straight forward, but still they both got stiff. "Means you both love someone"I said to them and they both looked at me, "b-bhabhi h-how you know?" Kanika said to me and her cheeks were red.

"C'mon,apni bhabhi se kuch cheez chupti h?" I said to them and they both lowered their heads from shyness. "Arey, itna mat sharmao! Mughe pata h tum log kisko pasand karte ho!" I said to them and they quickly looked at me, "It's Aditya and Kanika na?" I said to them and they both got red and I chuckled.

"Acha soo, any one knows about this thing accept me?" They did no from their head and I nodded my head as thinking. "So when gonna tell to everyone?" I said to them and they both were playing with their fingers. "C'mon guys speak" I pulled their chins and made them look at me, "let's talk about this today, and I need you both to talk with Aditya and Reyansh about this. And though right now!" I said to them and their eyes got wide.

"You both can also come now!" I said to Aditya and Reyansh who nervously smiled at us."c'mon go now!" I pushed them and they nervously went. And finally they were gone, "such idiots!" I said to myself and laughed at the situation. "Iska mtlb, ghr pe shadi hogi!" I said to myself and got excited!.

Chapter-28 completed meows! Love story about these 4. Woww!! I'm thinking something but can't tell y'all now, but later. Take care 💙🥺.

Bye,love you ♥️💗🧿