chapter-7

Kashish pov-

3days went so fast I can't even remember what I did in these past days. Tomorrow was my wedding and everyone was busy with arrangements Nur said I won't be working for the wedding arrangement and save my energy for tomorrow so I was in my bed reading novel. My phone messaged popped up, and I saw it was from unknown number I clicked on that message and saw something that I don't need to like never ever.

I quickly closed my phone and delete the message and went downstairs to change my mood.

Avni pov-

Tomorrow was bhabhi wedding all of us was busy with things. I was in kitchen keeping all the things in the table when someone came and hugged me. From the hug I understood it was Aryan. I looked back and he was there smiling. "Hello beautiful" He said turning me around and his one hand was at back bidding something. "What are you hiding?" I tried to see what he's hiding but unfortunately I failed.

"You want to see?" He said giving teasing smile,and I nodded my head as 'yes'. "Then first kiss me, here" he said pointing at his cheeks. I looked around and saw no-one and was about to kiss him but he moved his head and I kissed him on lips. "Whatt!!!" I was shocked and slightly pushed him. He laughed and showed me what he was hiding.

It was beautiful gajra. "Ye mere liye?" I asked him taking from his hand [trans- this is for me?]. "Nhi mere dusri  girlfriend ke liye" he said teasing me. [Trans-No, it's for my another girlfriend]. Actually me and Aryan loved eachother but we did not tell to anyone maybe after Kashish bhabhi marriage we decided to tell everyone. "Acha, aao me ye laga du ek sundar si ladki ko jo ye deserve karti h" he turned me around and put that gajra in my bun. [Trans- Okay, come I will put this in beautiful girl who deserves this].

And he kissed me on my cheeks, we heard someone clearing their throats and that Kashish bhabhi who was standing while smiling. "Me fir baadme aati hu?" Bhabhi said while she was about to go. [Trans-I will come later?]. "No no bhabhi,stay here Aryan will go from here" I pushed Aryan out and now it was my and bhabhi 

Author pov-

It was night and everyone went to sleep because tomorrow they need to get up early. "Avinash zara idhar ana toh!" Kashish shouted for Avinash as she was struggling to zip her dress. Avinash came and looked at her soon-to-be wife looking beautiful in wet hair. Kashish saw Avinash staring at her back she quickly got up and went to him. "agar help karni h toh karo varna me kudh kar lungi" She said with anger [trans-If u want to help then do if not I will do myself].

Avinash chuckled and turned around kashish, he put her hair aside and was clearly seeing her back with full curves. He slowly started to zip the dress and when it was finished he back hugged her. Kashish was shocked but then she smiled. "tomorrow you will be mines. Kashish Avinash Rathore, flower." Kashish blushed and nodded her head but one thing reminded her of that morning message and was tensed again but she don't want Avinash to find out so she hide from him.

The next morning

Kashish pov-

I was being ready with the help of stylists. My makeup was done and I thanked everyone and they left Avni came inside and hugged me. "Bhabhi, you look sooo beautiful!! You're like an Indian Princess!" She said while admiring the wedding dress. "Thank you Avni for that!!" And we talked until we're allowed to go down.

The wedding dress.

(Actually I'm not gonna write wedding part causeeee, literally I don't know the details and not to offend! So let's skip to muh dhikayi 🥰)

Author pov-

Kashish was on her comfortable red suit, for muh dhikayi every person was coming and giving her gifts and seeing her face some were bitching as normal indian aunties and Avinash glared them like he will tear them apart.

Finally at 2:30 A.M the muh dhikayi was done, and everyone yet felt sleepy so they all went to their rooms. "Kashish Avinash Rathore" Avinash said picking her up in bridal style because kashish feets hurted of wearing sandal. "Avinash! Koi dhek lega!" But Avinash put his finger on her lips and made her quite.

They both reached their room, Avinash kept kashish on bed, and kissed her in cheeks then went to take shower. While he was taking shower, kashish changed into her normal and went to sleep cause she was tired and tomorrow she needs to make the breakfast so she needs to get up early.

Avinash came back, and saw his love of life sleeping beautifully. He went towards her and bend at her level, he cupped her cheeks and kissed on her head. "Good night flower" He patted her head and changed his clothes and went to sleep.

Chapter-7 completed! I know I'm late, because I was busy and was not able to write.. and I've not feeling well not physically but mentally. Do vote and comment 💖💗.

Bye, love you ❤️💝