chapter-23

Kashish pov

I'm doing my makeup and getting ready for the party. (Let me tell you, Avinash mentioned about party in last chapter, Malhotra party). Avinash gave me box of dress and I went to change into that.

 Avinash gave me box of dress and I went to change into that

The dress.

It was beautiful and it was perfect. "Let's go ma,am" One of the bodyguards came and pick me because Avinash went early because he had some work to do so he went early. I sat down at backseat and started to look outside and observe the nature. There was some excitement and I was scared too because it was my first time going into party as a wife.

"We are here, ma,am" the bodyguard got down and opened my door and led me to the hall, the hall was beautiful the lights, tables and flowers everything was perfect.

the hall.

"Where's Avinash?" I asked bodyguard and he nodded his head and took me somewhere. "Sir, your wife is here" Bodyguard said something in his earpiece and Avinash came from nowhere, he was wearing black suit and he was looking so hot damnit! "You may leave now" he said to bodyguard and he greeted me and him and then left.

"Not to mention but your looking hot" I said to him and chuckled on my comment. "Darlin, I'm always hot" he winked at me and grabbed my waist and said something in my ear "be careful, I don't want any man to approach you and ask you" he said to me and I nodded his head.

Avinash was meeting his friends and some people I don't know and talking and here I was getting bored he won't even let me go. "Now the party is going to start, be with me we will go together" Avinash said to me, and I was getting more nervous. I started to play with my hands in nervousness. "Ladies and gentlemen, y'all know why this party is being held! This party is being for Rathore family! Avinash Rathore!!" One old person said but not that much he might be in his fifties of sixties.

Avinash grabbed my wrist and took me to the stage with him, the cameras started to blow off there lights and it was hurting my eyes, everyone was clapping and gossiping that I'm his wife. And I didn't realised infront of us there was a big cake. "Now Avinash and his wife Kashish will cut the cake" They give us knife and Avinash held my hand with knife and we cut the cake and everyone started to clap. "Now it's time for dance!!!" Everyone got excited but I got nervous, what dance are we going to do?

Avinash took my hand and put us between of the hall, he grabbed my waist and my hand interwind with him and I kept my hands on his back. "Don't be nervous just keep it with me" He said and I nodded his head, music started and we all did couple dance.

Later I was enjoying this dance and got into rhythm with it. "I'm tired" I yawned and he chuckled and let me sit on of the tables and he was beside me.

It was already night and we were in the car going home. "My leg hurtssss"I groaned in pain and took of the sandals. "Ahhh, this fucking hurtss" I type of moan and kept the sandals aside, and Avinash suddenly stopped the car making me flinch, "what are you--"I couldn't complete my sentence and he kissed me on my lips and I kissed him back.

"You can only moan my name and only for me" he kissed me again harshly.

Avinash Pov

We all were at dinning table doing dinner and suddenly Kashish got up and ran to our room. "Kya hua" Dad asked as I got up and ran towards our room, "kashish!" I shouted her name and I heard noises from washroom. I went and saw her throwing up, I put her hair back and rubbed her back.

She was done and I gave her water "are you fine?" I asked her she nodded her head and started walking, she was about to fall but I catched her "kashish, kashish" I patted her cheeks but she didn't opened her eyes so I picked her up and layed her on the bed. "Avinash beta" Dadima and everyone came and stand around our bed I checked her fever it was fine and nerves also everything was fine so I called doctor.

It was female doctor and she was checking kashish, she looked at me and smiled "what happened to her?" I asked her and she gave me an smile, "congratulations you going to be dad" As she said this my heart skipped a beat I couldn't believe I was hearing this. "Wh-what??" I asked her again to confirm what I heard was right or not "I said, your going to be dad" Inside me I was screaming from happiness but I stayed calmed and cool, but I couldn't believe I'm going to be dad.

"Now I will go and make sure she doesn't do any heavy works, don't give her stress and let her rest" she smiled and took her things and went. "What happened beta? What doctor said?" Dad asked me and I hugged him making him confused. "Beta, kya hua?" Mom asked me with her worried tone. "I soon going to be dad!" I said to everyone and they all started to jump in happiness.

"Me bua baan ne wali hu???" Avni said and she went towards kashish and she sat beside her although she didn't woke."arey ye toh khushi ki baat h, me nani banne wali hu!!!" Dadi ma said while she hugged mom and expressed her happiness. "Congratulations beta, aab apni patni ka dhayan rakhiyo!" Dad said while patting my shoulder. I look towards kashish who was opening her eyes.

"Yaha kya ho rha h?" Avni helped her to get up and she quickly hugged her, "arey Avni hug kyu kar rhi h?" Kashish was totally confused, "kashish, your soon going to be mom" I said and she widen her eyes from shock and looked at me "tell me this isn't prank!" She looked at everyone and everyone nodded their head as no. "really?" She quickly got up and hugged me, "I'm sooooo happpyyy" I hug her back and kissed her forehead.

"Beta, ab tum koi kaam nhi karoge sirf rest karogi!" Mom said and she nodded her head and everyone left, "I'm so excited for my baby" she touched her tummy and looked outside, I came and kissed her tummy "I wish your girl" I said to her tummy, "no, I wish to be boy!" Kashish said, "if it would be Girl I would name it Saumya and if boy then Vaibhav" she said and I layed at her lap and she started to stroke my hair. This excitement of being dad I couldn't control.

Chapter-23 completed meowsssss!!! Congratulations to kashish and Avinash, I know it's too soon but still I'm thinking of to complete this series fast? But no one knows of future, nvm I hope you liked this chapter do share you loves meows 💗, take care 💕.

Bye, love you ♥️💖