chapter-12

Kashish pov-

I woke up by the beep sound it was like alarm but when I looked around I saw myself laying in bed machine wires are attached to my arms, making me confused. My head was aching alot like I've been sleeping from many years. I got up and took shower and changed my clothes.

As I came down I saw everyone sitting at living room and Avinash working on his laptop

As I came down I saw everyone sitting at living room and Avinash working on his laptop. "Bhabhi!" Avni saw me and hugged me tightly. "Beta,ab kesa lag rha h?" Mummy ji said. "Bas thik hi lagra" I said while I was finding one eyes. "Bhabhi, aap na 5din se nhi uthe!" Avni said and that shocked me I've been sleeping for 5days?. I was finding him and finally I got to see him and he was staring at my soul, Flashbacks came and that made me stumble but thank god Aryan was there so he held me and made me sit on the couch.

"Avni, bring water" papa said, "kashish, you should rest" Papa said while he patted my head, I drank the water and Mummy and Avni went to kitchen to bring my breakfast and I was left with one person and that was Avinash, he was quite but staring me. "You should rest" he said keeping his laptop aside and coming towards me. I turned my head to another direction so that I cannot see him. "Look at me, flower" his voice was soft and soothing but I was ready to forgive him.

I still refused and crossed my hands. "I will be waiting in room" he sighed and went, I looked at him and I felt sad for him but still he killed them mercy less so he deserves it. "Kashish beta, come have breakfast" I heard mummy ji shouting for me to come.

I opened the door and saw Avinash smokin' as he heard me coming towards him he threw the cigarette and come towards him. "You smoke?" He never smoked infront of me, so I asked him "That's not important, See flower I know why you aren't talking, I did that because I was angry and worried about you. And when I got to know you got kidnapped that my anger grow, so I couldn't control and wanted to them to regret their decision. I love you kashish alot! Please talk to me" he pleaded me and I can see sadness in his eyes.

"Can you promise me one thing?" I asked him, "I can do anything, just order me!" He said confidentially and I nodded my head as I was going to say. "You need to stop killing anyone from now, and if you ever do this again I will leave you forever" when I said leave him forever he got tensed and he nodded his head quickly. "I will never kill anyone from now, I promise" I hugged him then and he hugged me back.

"I love you" Avinash said kissing my lips, I've waited for this. "I love you too" I said.

Author pov-

It's been 1 week, since that incident happened after that kashish's been scared of loud noise that made everyone worry about her. "Flower,I have something for you" Avinash said while she was folding the clothes not paying attention on him. "What?" She was still not paying attention then he turned her around and kept the tickets infront of her. First she was confused and then she took that and read.

"Wait, its Italy tickets" she said to him, who was nodding his head "This means..... We are going to Italy????" She said happily and asking him "yes we are going to Italy for 2 weeks!" Kashish hugged him tightly and thanked him for the time he is going to spend. "When's the date?" She asked him "next week, start your shopping cause we will not have time" Kashish got alot excited because she wanted to go out of the country and now she have got the time.

"Mummy, papa Avni!" Kashish shouted for everyone and they all came running towards her worrying that something happened. "What happened bhabhi? Are you fine?" Avni asked looking for any injury. "Yes, I'm fine and now me and Avinash are going for Italy!!!" She said to them and they all got happy seeing her happy after weeks. "Arey wah ye toh bhaut acha kia Avinash ne!" Nur said while they all ladies sat and talked till they got sleepy.

"Acha bye, goodnight!" They said eachother good night and went to sleep. Kashish was excited for her trip and she couldn't even sleep properly.. "control your excitement,biwi" Avinash said coming from shower, shirtless. His muscles showing off his abs perfectly made for him. Kashish was seeing him only and nothing else and that made him chuckle.

"This is all yours" he said and kashish was embarassed after that she hide her face in pillow. "Arey mere se Sharma gye" his towel was hanging low on his stomach like it can fall anytime. "Aap kapde pheno!!!" She throw the pillow to him and he catched it. "Why? Can't wait for this?" He said while smirking now kashish was full red like tomato. "Avinash, stoppppp!" She shouted at him he was laughing and love teasing her.

Chapter-12 completed! Actually i wrote this chapter twice because Wattpad was having some glitches. Dude like? I was frustrated 😭. I hope y'all gonna love this chapter. Do vote and comment 🤎🧸.

Bye, love you 🧿❤️