chapter-2

Avinash Pov-

I need her full details from top to bottom. "But why? Is she someone special to you?" Aryan said. Aryan is my bestfriend plus family friend I trust him more then anything.

"Maybe" i smirked at his question, and he chuckled. "Sure sirrr" Aryan went teasing me. Aghgahh, her eyes! The  way she talk, the way she walk!. I'm totally mad inlove with you.

Ur mine Kashish Singh.

Kashish pov-

Aghagh, maybe i have ruined everything! Maybe now that Avinash rathore isn't gonna select me for job! What should i do now! Why kashish! Why u did thissssss?!?!?

I was regretting from my decision I've done before, but that thing have past we cant change!. "Me aagyi!" [Trans- I'm here]. I said opening my shoes and went to look at everyone.

And I saw someone unexpected. He was Adarsh Rajput. He was smiling and talking to my family. He's my soon to be husband, and I don't want to marry him he sucks a lot.

"Oh ur back kashish" Adarsh said, everyone attention went to me. Saanvi came and hug me, I hugged her back. "Oh, i'm soo tired i'm going to my room" I said while going. "But kashish, atleast say something about ur work and u didnt met Adarsh nicely." Dadi said. But I ignored her and went towards my room.

I looked at the wedding dress thats hanging in the closet. I went towards that dress and cried. If mumma and papa would be here they would not let me marry this man! I cried and sat down.

I cried for a minute then went to washroom and changed my clothes to comfort ones.

And went to sleep and rest.

Author pov-

Its dinner time and everyone is eating their food and talking. Dadu asked her about the interview so she lied and said it went good and maybe they can select her.

"Didi!! Jab aap shadi karogi tab aap hame bhul jaogi?" Saanvi asked. [Trans- di,when u will get married u will forget us?]. Kashish smiled and cupped her cheeks "me itni payari or shetan ladki ko kese bhul sakti hu? Hmm?" Avni said. [Trans- How can I forget beautiful and naughty girl].

Everyone laughed and shared some talks until it is time to sleep. "Kashish beta, apse baat karni h mujhe" dadu said while sitting on couch. [Trans- I need to talk to you]. "Hnji dadu" kashish said while sitting with him in couch.

"Are you happy with this marriage?" This question made kashish little sad cause she isn't happy but for her family she can do anything. "Nhi dadu! Me itni kush hu, kyu ki me vaha naya ghar basane wali hu and naya pariwar!" Kashish said hiding her sadness. [Trans-No dadu! I'm so much happy, because i'm gonna have new home and new family!].

"But beta, I can see ur not happy." Dadu said making kashish cry. She cried and hugged him. "Da-du I..I dont wa-nt to go" she sobbed. "Beta, I will tried me best. But it was ur father wish that u will marry him." dadu said.

"Dadu, now go and sleep. Late night sleep isn't good for you now go and sleep." Kashish went to her room wiping her tears.

Kashish pov-

Its my marriage day, and no message came from the company that i'm selected or not. My friends are here and making me ready. "You look so good kashish!!!" Samaira said, my makeup was done and I was ready.

"Thank y'all for helping me! This means alot!" Everyone hugged and her dadu entered the room. Dadu took kashish downstairs.

Her dress

Her dress.

Avinash pov-

Today is the day she is gonna be mine. "Sir, the marriage is gonna start." My men said to me as I nodded my head. "Be ready everyone, we will enter the hall soon." I said to my gaurds.

I'm gonna kidnapped her and make her mine.

Author pov-

Kashish entered the marriage hall looking beautiful. Everyone eyes went to her and she was scared as she dont want this marriage.

Her dadu took her to Adarsh and Adarsh took kashish. They both were near mandap and was ready to start the ritual until they heard gunshots.

Everyone started to run here and there. Adarsh took kashish hand and make her run with him, he make kashish in some quite place that no one can find her.

"Be here! And i'll be back!" He said and kashish nodded her head. She was super scared as she is scared from bloods, guns and mafia things.

"Hi darlin." She heard the same voice. She looked at her right and saw someone. It was Avinash. "Wh-what are you do-ing here?" She started to back-up as she was scared.

She was gun in his hand and now she is scared that he will kill her. "Dont be scared flower, I wont hurt you" he was coming closer to her and she was backing off until she hit the wall.

She is caged by a evil now. "Pl-ease lea-ve me, an-d my fam-ily!" She begged him, but he didnt any words from her. "Flower, this wont hurt but this will make u faint for hours" she was confused what he is saying and he put a cloth on her mouth.

Slowly was she losing her balance and fainted and landed on Avinash shoulder. "Look who's upon me now? Huh?" He chuckled. And picked kashish in bridal style.

Chapter-2 completed! I hope you liked this chapter! Do comment and vote! Thanks for your love peoples 💓.

-Bye, love you ❤️✨