Chapter-9

Kashish pov-

I'm getting ready for the party. That is being held by Avinash old friend name Kartik.

I was with my makeup and felt someone's hand on my waist

I was with my makeup and felt someone's hand on my waist. "Hey flower" Avinash said as I saw him from mirror he was full ready, he kept his head on my shoulder resting himself, I caressed his head. Like this we spent 5-10minutes and then went.

As I entered the party hall, it was big and beautiful arranged. It was soo beautiful that I didn't even noticed that Avinash took me to guests. We greeted many guests and they congrats us for our marriage. But it felt like someone is watching me. But I shrugged it off by enjoying the moment.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen! Party is soon going to start so please stay where ever you are!" Someone from nowhere spoke from the mic taking everyone's attention. "Now the dance will start" Avinash whispered in my ears, I don't know why but he expect me to dance? I don't even know what to do.

"What? We need to dance?" I whispered back to him, while he nodded his head. "Cause, whenever the party starts we all couples dance so yes we are couples, flower" I don't know why but I liked this, I fucking wanna take this sentence in my memory forever. I heard the music and everyone slowly went to the middle and danced.

Avinash gave his infront of me and asked,"will you princess?" I nodded my head smiling and quickly took his hand. We both were looking at eachother eyes, I'm staring at his Brownish eyes and he looking at hazel eyes. I need this time to stop here!.

We both danced so perfectly, and smiled alot and even talked between the dance, but I wasn't comfortable for one reason.

Avinash pov-

Kashish have went to restroom to check herself, I asked her I should come with her but she refused that she will be fine. I was busy with some of guests and talking with them about business.

It's been, 20 minutes she is not back, that made me panicked. I excused myself from guests and looked for her. First I looked at the washroom she was not there then I looked at food counter, not here and last thing was left the rooftop but why would she go there?.

I took elevator and went straight to rooftop, the elevator opened, I saw one man coming inside the elevator but I ignored him. I opened the door and cold fresh air slapped my face, it was cold here and I saw her there. I was relieved that she's safe.

I went towards her and hugged her, she was scared but when she noticed it's me, she started crying. I turned her around to see her face, she was fully read from crying and was shivering. Took my suit coat and gave it to her.

I hugged her tightly and caressed her back so she can calm, "flower, someone did something to you?" She didn't respond and I waited her to calm herself.
Now she was normal, "now can you tell me what happened?" I asked her caressing her cheeks.

"Kuch nhi, bas rona tha toh roo gyi!" She tried to let go of my grip but I held her tight. "Kashish, I'm serious! Tell me what happened?" I was very serious, if someone did this to her, that person will live last day and never see tomorrow.

"I'm also serious! I'm saying, I'm fine!" Maybe she isn't going to tell me what happened so I let her go and will know myself what happened. "Okay, then let's go?" She nodded her head, griping my arm so tightly maybe she's scared of something or someone.

I was working on my laptop, and kashish is hugging me so that I stay with her, I slowly caressed her head and now she is calm like she's safe now, yes she's safe with me.

Author pov-

From 2days kashish wasn't eating properly or saying something that made everyone worry about her. Kashish wasn't focusing, she was sometimes zoning out. "Bhabhi! Bhabhi!!" Avni wake kashish from zoning out again while she was cooking.

"Oh, sorry" Avni looked at kashish, worried. "Bhabhi, isse chodo. Come with me" Avni told maids to cook the food and took kashish somewhere. "Bhabhi, close your eyes!" Kashish closed her eyes and heard some scream.

She opened her eyes and saw everyone with beautiful arrangments with beautiful flowers and she couldn't believe her eyes that her family did her for this much.

She quickly hugged Arvind and Nur. "Thank you all soooo much!!!" Kashish said with tears in her eyes. "Don't thank us, thank your husband, Avinash" while Avinash stood there smiling and waiting for her to come and hug him.

She ran towards him and hugged him so tightly, Avinash kissed her on her head while everyone watched Kashish being happy and smiling. Like the missing part of the picture is back.

Chapter-9 completed! Why kashish was so sad? And why she was zoning out? Why am I keeping this much suspense?? Because I like to! 😭❤️. Do vote and comment 🤍💖.

Bye, love you ❤️💗