chapter-21

Kashish pov

"Bhabhiiii, ready ho gyeee??" Avni shouted from outside as I was inside the bathroom changing clothes. Today I was so excited because we were going back!! Back to India,back to my family!!!

"I'm ready!" I went outside, checking into myself. Avni was open mouthed,"kya hua? Apna muh band rkh, varna makhi chali jayi gi!" I joked to her and she snapped out of her dreams, "bhabhi, agar I'm this much surprised tb bhaiya ka kya hoga???" She smirked and hit her shoulder.

We were going downstairs, and I saw Avinash staring at my soul, and at the other side Aryan was looking at Avni who was coming with me. "Morning Raja ji" I said to him, "Morning maharani" he took my hands and kept his hands on my waist, "you know what?" He whispered on my ears, "what?" I asked him "You are gonna be my meal tonight" i blushed at his comment and chuckled making me embarass.

"Let's go" and we all did good byes and That girl name Ruby also did byes to us and give a big hug to Reyansh. "I think they love eachother" I said to Avinash who looked at them who were hugging. "What?!?!? Why only women can see love and not us???" He said to with confused face, "how can you not see that they are in deep love!!!" I shouted at him and Avni and Aryan laughed at us.
And we went for our flight, we went on a business plane.

Avinash pov

I was working at my laptop from half and hour and kashish is sleeping,I finally finished it and kept it aside. I looked at kashish who was sleeping and looking sleepy beauty, she's still so beautiful while sleeping. I layed down beside her and hugged her waist, and she got more comfortable with me. And I slept with her.

We got down from the plane and people welcomed us. "Thank you, thank you" I saw Kashish bowing down and thanking everyone, she was laughing and talkin' with them. "Darlin, let's go" I said to her and she nodded her head and did byes to them. "They were so nice!" She got into passenger seat, and I didn't realised that she was wearing a black long skirt that perfectly fited her like it was made for her.

And my eyes went to her thighs, I kept my hands on them and rubbed her thighs making her looking at me, "w-what are you doing?" She said, "that that thing that I should do to my wife" I said to her and she blushed and looked outside the window. I drove the car and kept my one hand on her thigh. "Everyone might be so excited" she said while her eyes shinned like diamonds. "Excited? They can't wait to see you" and I added more to shin her eyes and her excitement.

After minutes we reached our mansion,infront of us it was mom, dad and my grandmother. She was here only for kashish,I looked at kashish who was also excited to meet them and she ran towards them and touched their feet and hugged them. "Kashish, this is dadi and dadi this is your sweet kashish" Mom said and kashish nodded her head and touched her feet "jeete raho beta" she gave blessings to her.

Mom did Aarti and we went inside the home. "Dadi ma, ye kya surprise dia!" Avni said and hugged dadi ma, "arey meri payari beti, surprise toh surprise hota h!" Everyone laughed, and I saw Kashish talking and laughing, it was a better idea to bring her back because this can only fix her.

Kashish pov

I'm at kitchen right now making dinner for everyone with the help of Avni. "Bhabhi" Avni came towards me with her serious face, "kya hua?" I said to her and leave everything and listened to her. "Vo na....." She paused for a minute, "I love Aryan! And he loves me too!" She said so fast that I couldn't even process, "what?!????" I hold her arms and hugged her she hugged me back. "Schi?????" I said to her and she nodded her head. "Toh fir intazar kis cheez ka??" I smirked at her and she smiled for a moment and then turned into sad face.

"Avni, kya hua sad kyu ho gyi?" I made her sit in a chair, "bhabhi, ghar walon ko kese batau?" She said and was playing with her hands. "Hmmmm, esa karte h aj bata dete h and I will help you!" I said to her and she looked at me with her happy face, "sachi?" She asked me and nodded my head. "let's place dinner at the table now, and then we will tell!" I said to her and she quickly did the things.

Me and Avni was placing the food at everyone plates and I cleared my throat to take everyone attention. "Kya hua beta?" Dad asked me and I looked at Avni who was pleading me to say. "Vo..." I hesitate for a minute, "Vo apko Avni batayi gi!" I quickly said her name and she flinched at my sudden action. "V-vo, vo...." She was also hesitating and everyone got confused with it.

"Baat esi h....." Avni was playing with her dupatta because she was nervous and couldnt think how to say, "batao beta" dadi ma said, "Mughe Aryan se shadi karni h!" Aryan chocked his food and drank water, he looked at me and I nodded my head. Everyone was looking at Aryan who was totally red like tomato. "Aryan, ye Avni kya bol ri h. Ye sach h?" Mom asked him and he gulped and looked at me who was giving blank expression and couldn't help.

"H-ha, I love Avni and she loves me back, sooo..." He looked at dad and cleared his throat before saying something. "Kya me apki beti ka hath le sakta hu?" I got shocked for a moment and then I was happy that he finally confessed at the other side Avni was totally nervous, "Avni" dad asked for her and she came infront of him "do you love him?" He was serious at this moment "hanji papa" she said, "toh fir meri permission kyu chahiye, meri taraf se ha h!" Dad said making everyone happy.

I looked at Avinash who was talking to Aryan, "so I will talk to pandit ji and fix the marriage" Dad announced this before leaving. "Congratulations Avni!!!!!" I said to her and gave her a big hug. "Thank you bhabhi!!!" And later we cleaned the table. I went to my room where I didn't find Avinash so I went to take shower.

I came out with a towel wrapped in my body and wet hair. I saw Avinash at bed on his phone. He looked up and was staring at me only. So to tease him I ignored him and went to dry my hair. I could see him from my mirror staring at me, he got up and took the drier from me. He was drying my hair while his one hand was exploring my hair. He closed the drier and kept it. "Will you help me put my lotion?" I asked him and I saw him clenching his jaw because I was still ignoring his eyes.

I gave him lotion and he started to rub on my back, his hands were so gentle in this moment it was making me so weak. He gently rubbed on my shoulders and then he rotates me and now he was infront of me he looked down and my cleavage was visible like alot so I pulled my towel and he stopped my hand. "I can see what's mine" he said and he leaves my hand. He rubbed the lotion on my arms and on my neck and he was going down and down until he reached my cleavage.

"Put this down" he was sitting on a chair infront of me and kept his voice like a steel. "What?" I pretend like I couldn't hear him, " you want me to rip this?" He said, and I started to open the towel but slowly to tease him, I can feel his breathing getting faster, "patience" I said to him with a smirk and he gave me 'open this up, fast' this expression, and now I was fully naked he looked at me from up to down and licked his lips. He put some lotion on his hands and rubbed it on my breast.

Avinash pov

I was putting lotion on her breast and she was moaning, and started sucking her nipples and she let out a moan making me suck it harder. And I went on another. "Avinash" she moaned my name making me satisfied. And I went towards her stomach and put lotion on that, and now it was her lower part. I put lotion at her thighs and legs first and kept the lotion aside.

I picked her up and put her on bed, I looked at her figure which was naked. "What you want me to do?" I bend down and said into her ears, she didn't respond and I asked her again, "what you want me to do?" This time my voice was cold and like steel she got goosebumps on that and I chuckled. "To fuck me" she said, "and I need you to moan my Fucking name" I said to her and she nodded her head while bitting her lips.

I went down to her part, she was already wet and that made me chuckle and I started to rub my thumb on her swollen clit. I put my two fingers inside her and started to feel her. Room was filled with her moans and I couldn't stop. I brought my fingers infront of her mouth and let her taste it, "goodgirl" I get up and brought my belt and looked at her she was giving me pleaded eyes. "You only said darlin, patience" she gave me a glare and I tied her arms with belt.

Chapter-21 completed!! You know I don't want to go further because there might be some 16 below readers and I don't want them to feel comfortable, I hope you liked this chapter I this chapter contains more than 1000 words like woah, nvm have a great day. Stay healthy 💖💗.

Bye, love you ♥️💕.