chapter-8

Kashish pov-

I'm in kitchen making breakfast for everyone as it is riwas, and I've been cooking from 5A.m. No one is awake, maid asked me to help but I refused them because I am badi bahu so thats why. I felt someone's presence in kitchen and I felt someone arms in my waist and I understood it was Avinash.

"Good morning my beautiful wife" he said in his sleepy voice and it sounds soo good I'm inlove!!! "Let me work you!" I said to him shrugging him off but he was much stronger than me it was not possible for me.

"Avinash,please understand I'm not able to cook" he finnally stopped and turned me around. "What are you doing now?" I raised my eyebrows. "Give me a kiss then I will leave from here!" He said pulling me closer. "Oh ur such an kid!" I gave an peck in his lips and he went from here. After that I was blushing only.

Author pov-

Kashish was ready with her breakfast now she is plating them on the table with the help of maids and Avni. "Beta, tumne toh bahut sara bana diya h" Arvind said coming and sat on the head of the table. "Ye toh kuch nhi Papa" Kashish can't stop smiling because she was excited how her food will taste and will her family like that.

"Aap sabko morning!!" Ishita said hugging Arvind and sat down next to Reyansh. And slowly everyone came down and kashish started to serve them. Kashish looked at everyone scared that is it tasty or not. She waited for the response. "Bhabhi" Aryan said looking at kashish who's looking at him. "This is.... Mind-blowing!!!" Everyone laughed and kashish was happy that everyone liked her food.

"Abhi toh ek or cheez h!" Kashish said going to kitchen, and came with a bowl of kheer.

Kashish pov-

I was really happy, that everyone liked my food and I appreciated that! Now it's time to go for men's. "How am I going to survive?" Avinash said looking at me, while he convinced everyone to stay with me but I said him to go to office rather than wasting his time. "Now goo! Everyone is waiting for you!" I tried to push him but he pulled me with my waist. "What are you doing Avinash?" I looked at my surroundings and saw no one.

"Why? Can't I pull my wife? Is it a crime?" He said. "Its not a crime,but someone will see you!" He didn't listened to me and came closer and closer. "Give me a kiss then I will go" I didn't want anyone to see us so I kissed him on his cheeks. "Bye!" I waved at him and went inside to do my work.

It was nearly 2:30 and I have done all my works and now I'm here at my room reading novel, I got a call from unknown number. "Hello?" I didn't payed much attention but when I heard the voice shivers sent down to my spine. "Wh-who are you?" I wasn't able to say properly. "How u you can forget me?" That voice I recognise it, but don't remember who. "You-" I was going to say but that person cancelled the call.

I wasn't able to focus on anything I tried everything to keep myself busy but that voice was ringing in my head like alarm. "Kashish beta, are you fine?" Mummy ji said, "yeah" I nodded my head but mummy ji wasn't satisfied with my answer. "Let's go for a walk?" Mummy ji said as she waited for my answer. "Okay" I couldn't deny so said yes.

I changed my clothes to another saree.

The saree

The saree.

Mummy ji and I went for a walk then. We both went to nearby park and there were only few people. "Thoda fresh hua?" She asked as she saw I was alot good now. But the voice wasn't still going out of my mind. "Bataogi ki kya hua?" Mummy ji didn't forced me to say but I wanted someone to know but that was not the right time maybe I will tell later.

"Bas me thoda thak gyi thi isliye" I lied for the first time, I'm sorry. "Pakka na?" She still sured that nothing was wrong with me. We both enjoyed in the park with eating ice-cream and talking.

And later at 5, we went home. I got a call from Avinash and saw he called me 20 times! My phone was on silent so I didn't knew, and I picked his phone ready to hear his shouting. "Kashish!!! Where are you?? And why are you not picking my phone??" I was knowing he is gonna say that only. Mummy ji was on my side and she heard him shouting at him do she took phone from me and talked.

"Avinash, ye kya baat hui huh? Teri biwi thodi der ke liye busy kya ho gyi tu toh uske upar chilla pada huh?" Mummy ji scolded him and Avinash was sorry for that. "Mumma apke sath h Kashish?" He said with low tone. "yes, we actually went for a walk and then you!" Mummy ji quickly cut the called and laughed.

"He's such dumb!" She said. "but unhone toh ache ke liye tha call" I took Avinash side that made her smile.

But this day also went miserable, and I wanted this day to go fast.

Chapter-8 completed! I'm sorry, I'm not able to post regularly! And who is that person who keeps sending her picture and calls her? Do vote and comment my lovelies 🤍🧸.

Bye, love you ❤️💗