Chapter-30

Kashish pov(5 months later)

"Avinash, I think my waters broke!!" I said to to Avinash as we were cuddling in bed, and this happened. He wide his eyes and picked me up, we were going down, and everyone was sitting on living room they looked at us and Avinash gave Aryan a nod and Aryan went outside running. "Oh my god" I said to myself and I held him tight.

Car was infront of us and He layed me on the backseat and with me Avni came. "Bhabhi, bas pahunch gye" Avni said to me as I groaning in pain. "Aghghhhhhh, goddddd" I said as I held my bump and shouted in pain. "Am I going to survive?" I said to her as I kept my head back, and tears were coming. "Yes bhabhi you can!!!" She tried to encourage me but nothing happened.

Avinash pov

We are at hospital and kashish just went inside and I can hear her shouting. One nurse came outside and looked at me, "you wife needs you" She said to me and I nodded my head and opened the door I saw her there shouting and moaning in pain. I sat beside her and held her hands. "Everything is fine, flower, breathe" I said to her and she kept her grip tight in my hands and I started to console her.

"Avinash Rathore!!!!! Itna dard uss time bhi nhi jitna abh ho rha haiiii" she shouted and I laughed at her what she said, "ma,am don't close your eyes" one nurse said, and I looked at her that she trying to close her eyes. "Baby, look at me" I said to her and she wasn't looking, "kashish" I pulled chin towards me, and said "open your eyes and push, please" she tried opening her eyes and finally opened her eyes and gave me a glare and I gave her pleased look.

She griped my hand more tightly and she took a long breath in and she put all her strength and we all heard a crying. She did it. "you did it!" I looked at her she was closing her eyes and nurse was trying to keep her awake. "You can go now" one nurse said And I looked at kashish last time and went outside.

Everyone looked at me and I smiled and nodded my head giving everyone as 'yes, the baby is born'. Everyone started cheering and congratulated me," badhai ho beta"dad said and I hugged him and tears were coming. "Esa feel apko bhi hua tha?" I asked him and he nodded his head wipping his happy tears. "Congratulations sir, it's a boy. You can see the baby and your wife also" doctor said and we all got happy after listening it's a boy.

"Thankyou soo much" I thanked the doctor and went inside I saw my both cute babies on the bed. Kashish was holding our baby in her arms and she looked at me and smiled. "Bilkul apki tarah hai" she said and tears were coming out of my eyes and I went towards her. I picked the baby from her arms and it was in my arms, safe. "Look baby, your dadda is here!" I said to the baby he was sleeping quitely and I kissed his forehead.

Kashish pov

Yes, it's a boy my lovely boy, my precious baby. Everyone entered in the room and congratulated me and asked me how I am. "Agar mere parents hote, toh unko proud feel hota" I said as tears were coming and I miss them alot. After my grandparents also died I missed them all,  and Shubham and Sanvi were living with us like family. "Beta, ham jo hai, ye khushiya hamare sath share karon" mummy ji hugged me and I cried for moment in her arms.

"Mughe bhook lagi haii!!" I said to Avinash who was playing with the baby, "didi, jiju ko yahi rhene do me Lata hu khana" Shubham said and I thanked him. "Ye toh bilkul Avinash bhaiya jesa dhikta hai!!" Avni said put kala teeka on baby behind his ears. "Matlab mere pas 2 trouble makers!" I said and everyone laughed. "Beta, parson Pooja hogi naam Karan ki, abh ye pandit ji ne phela letter bataya hai, tum log naam soch lo" mummy ji said and I nodded my head, "unhone 3 letters diye h, phela hai V, second hai S aur tisra hai K" mummy ji said.

"Dheko mera naam toh list me rkhlo, Vo hai Siddharth!" Ishita said,"ye bhi acha hai" I said to her. "Nhi thoda unique socho!" Kanika said and we all nodded our heads. "Mere pas ek naam hai" I said to everyone and they looked at me, " V se hai, Vaibhav"I said to them and I even told this Avinash that I want to keep my baby name Vaibhav. "Ha, ye acha hai!" Avinash said and everyone agreed and I got happy.

"Bhabhi, iska mtlb kya hota hai paar?" Reyansh said I nodded my head, "Vaibhav, Richness;Power and Eminence, would this suit for him?" I said as I also searched about this name and it looked good. "Differently made for him!!" Kanika said and we all agreed and after that we did lunch on hospital and doctor said that I would discharge tomorrow morning and I will go to our home, with our baby.

It was late night, and Avinash was with me. "I waited for this moment"I said to him and he chuckled, "mughe nhi laga tha I would fall for you" he said and I gave him a glare. "kab toh gir gye na mere payar me" I smirked at him, "seriously, flower, you completed my family. You changed me, you changed our family and now you've made me a dad, and I promise I would always protect you and my child forever" he said and my tears were forming.

"I love you till my last breath" he came towards me and gave me a passionate kiss. "I never knew about true love until I met you. Now I can't imagine my life without you, would like to have a Second child?" His second sentence made me speechless and I hit his shoulder and we both laughed. "C'monnn, we just have a baby!" I said to him and he brought me closer and kissed my head.

Chapter-30 completed meows!! You know what?? I'm soon gonna end this book 😭🥲. Literally I got soo attached, but nevermind I'm thinking something else alsooooo,lets keep it suspense?!?!?!???? Take care 💗🫀.

Bye, love you 💕🦋♥️