chapter-19

Avni pov

Right now it's 9:30 A.M and we are in the car going to some place because that man said Bhabhi is alive. After hearing that news everyone got happy, but soon everyone got ready to go. "We are here" Aryan said and everyone looked out and I saw its a building it's tall and beautiful also.

Everyone started to get out from the car and made themselves ready. My heart was beating so hard I could feel it could come out at any time. "don't worry, everything will be fine" I saw Aryan from behind and he hold my hands and intervene with his. "Yeah" I was assured little bit. "Everyone as we planned in the morning, take that position" everyone nodded their heads and went to their direction.

I was with Reyansh and that Girl named Ruby. She was a part and it was important to take her. The hall we were going it was dark and silent. "Be careful they might keep some traps" Ruby said while looking here and there, and I did as she said.

(Author- I will tell you what's going here, So basically Avinash got to know that kashish isn't dead and is alive and she can be found there only, and that is Ryk company. The plan is that they are going to find every rooms and there is so bodyguards but traps that can kill anyone.)

"Look here!!" Ruby said with whispering, I and Reyansh ran towards the room she was staring at. It was a room full with guns and to torture someone. That made me gulped hard. "Let's go before we find some traps" We all know that there is a camera watching over us but Aryan already hacked the camera's.

There were 3 paths infront and we divided and we went into different, Reyansh to the left, me in middle and Ruby beside my path. There were so many rooms and they were not ending. And finally I reached at the end and opened the door of the room and what I saw was totally shocking. Infront of me was Kashish bhabhi and laying there in the bed there were many machines beside her and her eyes were closed.

"Bhabhi!!" I whispered shouted and went towards bhabhi, I looked at her who was lying there. Her condition wasn't good, that I could see in her face. "Oh god!" I was literally crying, I held her hands and cried for a minute. "Avni what are you--" I heard Avinash voice from behind and he was too speechless, he couldn't even process what he is seeing infront of him.

"Kashish!" He came and hugged bhabhi, and he kissed her full face.

Avinash pov

Everyone was waiting for Avni to come and I decided to take her cause we didn't have any time. As I reached the end I saw the door opened and thought Avni was there. "Avni, what are you--" I couldn't process what I was seeing. I saw Avni holding hands of kashish, and she lying in bed and the machines were beside her.

I came and looked at her body and kissed her face, I missed her sooo much. I hugged her for a minute, me and Avni couldn't control ourselves and cried. It was my first time crying for someone, she made me feel something. "What's happ--" I heard Aryan voice and everyone gasped behind me, and they came and they also look speechless like me. "This is reall???" Reyansh asked Avni and she nodded her head.

"Who is she?" Ruby asked, because she didn't knew how kashish looked. "She is kashish" Aryan said with a shocked face. After a minute we all were done with our emotional thing. "Everyone, let's goo they might come here" I said to everyone and they nodded their head. I picked kashish in bridal style and made our way to the car.

Soon we will be going home, darlin.

We were outside now and I kept kashish in the car and we went from there before they come and start the fight. In the car it was me and her only. "I missed you soo much!!" I said to her, I know she couldn't hear me right now but still.

"U don't know, how much scared I got. I couldn't even thought of losing you, babe your the only one whom I can't live without, I don't know how I passed these days without you, without your presence, without your laugh, smile. I missed them soo much. And now you are here with me, no one can even dare to touch you." I said to her while I was driving, people might think me that I'm psychopath talking to faint body.

For her I can turn into anything.

My car got first, and I picked kashish into bridal style and went inside. I took her into my room and called the doctor. I kissed her forehead and went from the room.

Chapter-19 completed meows!!! I hope you gonna like this! You know I was not having any energy to proceed this chapter, so I ended up here. Thanks for your support! Take care!! 🧡🤍.

Bye, love you ❤️💗🧿