chapter-14

Kashish pov

Today was the 1st day for our trip, and I was getting ready Avinash was waiting for me outside the room cause he already was talking with someone on his phone.

And now I was fully ready. "let's go" I opened the door and fixed my hair and he stared at me. He kissed my head and we then we went. "Where are we going?" I asked him as we were heading somewhere.

"We are going to Venice, it's a beautiful place and I'm sure you are gonna love it, babe" I heard that name for the first time but if he have choosen that place it means it will be good for sure and interesting. "Can't wait!" I said happily. "Babe, we are going to reach so close your eyes and no cheating" and I quickly closed my eyes as he said. "Good girl" he whispered in my ears and that gave me shivers down to my spine.

"Mera hath pakado" I reached for his hand and I griped it tightly. I can hear people talking and the fresh air. "Open your eyes" I opened my eyes and couldn't believe my eyes what I was seeing right now. Beautiful buildings and boats were here couples were here, it's so beautiful and I'm loving it. "This is amazing!" I whispered. "Just like you" And then we went for the boat and travel Tenice.

"Look Avinash it's soo beautiful!" I showed him some shop that was filled with handmade things and ofcourse we entered that. "Ye kitna cute h!!!" My eye catched a cute couple hugging and went towards that I was admired by that. "Apko ye chahiye?" Avinash came and bach hugged me. "Avinash, public me!!" I tried to shrug him off but he didn't even moved. "So what?" He noticed the thing that was on my hand. "This is us" And I agreed the fact.

And we buy that thing. "C'mon let's eat something" we went to a restaurant that was beautiful with flowers and wooden work. "Order the best thing you have, and not disappoint us" Avinash said to waiter with cold voice and that made him scared. "Avinash, apne usko dara dia, you should be polite" I said to him "Biwi ji, me nhi chahta ki aap naraz ho ki khana acha na ho, ye toh karna pada na mughe!" He said while giving me big excuse."ye apka excuse nhi chalega mere samne" I rolled my eyes.

"Sir your order" I couldn't even believe the food came this early, and believe me it was worth it, it was soo good. "loved it?" He asked with confused face "loved? I fucking loved it!!!" I got an video call from Avni and I quickly picked it. "Hiiiiii!!!" I saw that everyone was there and I waved everyone. Everyone started to speak at the same time from which I wasn't able to hear anything.

"Arey, ek ek karke bolo" I laughed how everyone was excited to talk. "Acha pheli meri bari!" I heard mummy ji said Like a child. "Meri payari beti! Kitni sundar lag rhi h!" She said while giving flying kiss and I catched that. "Or batao beta kesi ho" papa said from behind while drinking his coffee."me toh mast hu or aap log?" I heard giggles of Avni. "Avni, apni bhabhi se bhi baat karle!" I teased her. "Meko jab koi karne dena!" She took the phone from everyone. "Bhabhi, I have kept something in you luggage surely wear at night!" She said while everyone from back coughed.

"Avni!!!!!" I screamed at her while the guests at restaurant stared at me. "Acha, meko toh koi yaad hi nhi kar ra" Avinash said and Aryan took the phone from Avni. "arey, me hu na me kar rha terko miss!" Avinash rolled his eyes making Aryan doing fake crying. "Achaa, toh fir baadme call karte go and enjoy your trip!" Avni said and I waved bye to everyone.

"Everyone misses us alot" I said while my food was still left and his food was finished so fast. "Yeah, cause your the missing picture of the puzzle and this family is complete just because of you only" he said. "But don't forget that it involves you too, if we're not there so nothing would be" This makes him smile.
"I will go to restroom" I said to him while he nodded his head.

I washed my hands, And I was humming a song and I felt pain in my chest. "Are you fine?" One lady who was beside me asked me. "Y-yeah" I said while the pain was there. "Have water" she gave me an water and I took that drank. I took deep breaths and calm myself. "Now fine?" I nodded my head, I looked at her and she don't look like she's from here. "Where your from? I know I shouldn't but I ask-" I was about to say but said "India" i was shocked that she's from here.

"Oh wow, I'm also from india!" We both talked for a while and then we went. "What took so time, baby?" I saw Avinash worried face, I don't want to tell him about my chest pain or he will worry. "nothing, just met an Indian" I took my purse and we went for the walk. I held his hands and we walked for a while.

We stopped at a bench and sat there and saw sun set it was soo gorgeous. "It's heaven for me" I whispered but I didn't knew he heard me. "my heaven is infront of me, beside me" I put my head on his shoulder and the grip on our hands tighten. "I don't want to lose you" I said to him, and he chuckled. "If you were even at the other side of world I would come and take you, no one is gonna separate us" I felt the ache in my chest and I was worried that this isn't gonna be serious.

"I love you Avinash" I said to him. "I love you more than anyone can" he kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes, I felt like sleeping and darkness overwhelmed me.

Chapter-14 completed! Agahaghhhh, life so boring! Like my stories wait I'm insulting myself oh gawd! You know what? I thinking of making another story, but what should I write on that? And what that story should be about? 🤍

For my meows (maybe it's gonna be y'all name? 💗)

Bye, love you ❤️💖