chapter-25

Kashish pov

Today was haldi ceremony and I was really excited and I was doing my makeup.

(If you would remember this is the dress of kashish)

I looked at myself last time and went down, Avinash was at his office because he had some work he said he will come later. I looked at decoration it was beautiful as ever, and I went to Avni room if she needs my help. "Avuu" I call Avni as avu, "bhabhi!" She was fully ready and makeup artist were doing her blush, final touch.

They let her go she came and hugged me, "excited or not?" I said to her and she nodded her head "excited as hell" she rolled her eyes and we both laughed, "avniiiiiii" I heard some girls from behind shouting her name they were 3girls maybe her friends and I got side. "Avni I will meet you down" I winked at her and went down.

I went to kitchen to check everything is okay or not, "Ramu kaka, sab kuch baan gaya h?" I said while I was checking everything and opening the lids of the food, "beti sab kuch ho gaya h" Ramu kaka was our worker but we never thought of him as worker because mom told me he is working here from starting of this mansion and he is a part of family.

"Kashish beta, itni chinta kyu leti ho chalo ceremony shuru honi wali h" Mom came from behind and took me with her and we went to the ceremony. Everyone was here expect Avinash, I looked here and there and I couldn't find him. "kaha rhe jaate h vo" I dialled his number and it was ringing. "Shayad koi hame miss kar rha h" I heard His voice from behind and as I turned I saw him with his messy hair, tie a bit low and he in his coat and pants.

"Finally you are! You know how much I waited for you" I said to him and he chuckled and patted my head. "I have took out your clothes come with me" I dragged him and he followed me, "apko bhi ese vakat me jana hota h, sharam nhi aati" I scolded him and he silently listened me.

"Acha madam fir me nahane jau?" He innocently asked me and I gave him a glare and he went to take shower, I kept his clothes on the bed. After minutes he came out half naked, "chalo ab jaldi pheno isse" I gave him his clothes and he smirked at me, "Can't I spend my time with my wife?" He said to me, grabbing me with my wrist and I bumped into his chest and I kept my hands on his chest to maintain distance.

"You can but not now, neeche abhi ceremony ho rha h Avinash ji please jaldi kariye" I requested him and he finally let me go and he got changed.

Avinash haldi kurta.

"Let's go" we interwind our hands and went downstairs. "We are late!" I said to him, "kuch nhi hoga agar late ho jayenge" he said and slowed my speed. Everyone started to put haldi on Avni and Aryan and it was my and Avinash's turn I put haldi on both of them they both looked so cute.

(I'm gonna skip and move forward!)

Haldi ceremony was done and it was night we all were tired especially me because of mother cramps, "bring me waterrrrr" I demanded to Avinash who brought me hot water. "Take this" he gave me and I drink it in one go. "aj maja aa gaya" I said to myself and was about to go sleep but Avinash stopped me.

"Acha ab toh maha rani ji cuddle karna bhi bhul gyi, Goodnight kisses bhi bhul gyi" He sat on his bed and ignored me. "Oh, ye kese bhul sakte h" I got up and sat on his lap "abh kyu aye aap? Soo jao" he said to me and crossed his arms. I thought for a minute and got an idea, I got close to him and kissed on his forehead and then nose,cheeks and last was lips and he kissed me back.

We gave eachother a break then we again kissed eachother but this one was passionate,love and care one. And we stopped, and he layed me down and we both cuddled and did goodnight to eachother.

Author pov

Today was Avni and Aryan marriage and everyone was busy with their work. "Avinash tayar ho gye? Me apko neeche milungi!!" Kashish shouted to Avinash and he was showering. So she went down to check everything is okay or not. "Flowers,done,food,done,juice,done finally everything is done" She sighed and looked around. "Chotu baby you seeing that everyone is busy, and see your mom" she said to her tummy and laughed at her own sentence only.

 "Chotu baby you seeing that everyone is busy, and see your mom" she said to her tummy and laughed at her own sentence only

Kashish's dress.

"Kashish beta, did you check on Avni?" mom said, "oh sorry me toh bhul hi gyi thi, me jati hu uske pas" She said and she went to Avni's room, as she opened the door she saw Makeup artist, and few other people helping her. "Need something?" I asked her as I gave her water, "most needed" she drink her water in one gulp.

"When your done call me, I will come and take you" I said and winked at her and she nodded her head. Kashish went to her room to check whether Avinash is ready or not. She opened the door and saw Avinash on the balcony on his phone. So she went and took phone from his hand and Avinash got confused with sudden action.

"Baby, give it back" He said while he came closer to her as she was shorter than him he can take his phone easily but she started running. "Nopeee" She said saying the 'p' word more. "Baby, it's important" She looked at the number and said something. "Sorry, it's his wife and he's busy with her so bye" she cut the call and winked at him, "liked it?" She asked him and she started to run and she went out of her room. She was going to library room and she look back and saw no one.

"Such a loserrr" she said loudly so that he can hear, but when she turned around to run she bumped into something hard like a wall but she realised it was him. "What you said?" He crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows. "Um... Ummm" she turned around and tried to run but he catched her and she bumped again on him.

"Jane do na... Meko neeche kaam h" she lied and he smirked and nodded his head like he was listening to her. "I heard someone saying loser?" He said to her and she gulped hard before saying something. "Vo... Vo... I said to...." She couldn't think of anything and soon Avinash kissed her lips making her eyes go wide.

Soon after she kissed him back, "still a loser?" He raised his eyebrows and she nodded her head as no. "Mummy ji?" Kashish said to someone but there was no one and Avinash let kashish go and he turned back to see no one was there and she made him fool. "Still a loser" While running she said to him and he laughed at her behaviour.

Chapter-25 completed meows, I hope y'all are doing fine, you might be thinking that why I'm updating daily it's because I've got holidays and thought to give y'all updates. Take care 🥰💗.

Bye, love you ♥️❤️.