chapter-27

Avinash pov

I was at my office and working, I was so frustrated and held my temple. I sighed and checked the time it was already 11PM, and I'm sure Kashish would be waiting for me. I closed my laptop and went outside my office. "I'm going Zoya" I said to secretary who nodded her head and led me out. "Thankyou sir, see you tomorrow" I sat on my car and drive to home.

It took me only half and hour, I opened the door the lights were off and I quitely went towards my room. "Jiju?" I heard someone's voice from behind and I turned around to see Shubham. "Shubham?" I went towards him and he was holding a glass of water. "Why you didn't came?" His sudden question made me confused. "What?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I know your busy but still, you know how much didi waited for you" he said and he was not looking towards me and I felt guilt inside me. "I know, you couldn't come. But your the boss Jiju, you can say someone to do your work" His words are hitting me directly. "I understood" he nodded his head and I went to my room, I know he means to say go and see kashish she's not fine for sure.

I went towards our room and slowly opened the door, I heard her speaking something. "Baby, your papa is such khadus aadmi! Never be like him okay? Ha ha mughe pata h ki vo kabhi kabhi ache bante h but kahi baar bhaut hi pareshan kar dete h, sometimes you're done with him!" I heard her saying this to saying our baby and I chuckle.

She flinched and looked behind, she saw me first she was happy but soon she made angry face. I opened my coat and kept it aside and lose my tie. "Sooo, meri biwi or mere payare bache ne mere ko miss kia?" I said to her and bent on my knees for her level. She crossed her arms and kept her face at the other side. I cleared my throat. "Aab kon bataye tumahri mummy ko ki me aana chahta tha but nhi aa paya, ab me kya karu" I said to baby and she laughed for a second.

"Ha ha, tumahri mummy has rhi h jabki mere se naraz h, ye bhi koi naraz hona hota h?" I held her chin and made her look towards me. "I'm sorry my, flower" I said to her and she gave me angry face again. "Jao office me hi rho yaha kyun aaye?" She said, "apke liye toh aana pada na maharani ji" I got closer to her and peck her and she smiled. "I'm still angry with you!" She said and I nodded my head thinking what to do next.

"Baby you know what? If you mother would be angry she wouldn't be waiting for me" I said, "v-vo esa nhi h me bas busy ho gyi thi kaam me tabhi late huya" she tried to lied but failed. "Dheko dheko, jab sach aagaya tbh bol nhi paye" we both laughed after that. "I will come and change till that" I said to her and she nodded her head making our bed.

Kashish pov

"Acha suno" I said to Avinash who hmmed. "Kal karva chauth h, toh mene vrat rkhna h" I said to him and he was scrolling his phone and he paused. "bilkul nhi" he directly said to me, "par kyunnnn???" I said to him and took his phone so that his attention is towards me. "Because, I don't want my little baby inside yours to be hungy"He said to me and I sad pouted.

"Baby, try understand, dheko ab tum bhuki rahogi toh hamara baby bhi bhuka rhega na" he said and made me look at him, "jesi apki marzi" i angry layed on bed and slept.

Next day.

Everyone kept their fast and one person was left that was me. "bhabhi, esa muh kyun bana rkha h?" Avni said to me while she also sat with me on couch. "Mene bhi vrat rkhna hh!!" I said to her and she started laughing. "Bhabhi! Aap ese me vrat rkhna chahti h? Wah, apki immunity ke liye toh tali honi chahiye!" She started clapping and I hit her shoulder jokingly. "Avni tu bhi na" I said to her and she started watching T.V.

Avinash was working from home today so I went to his office because I was bore. "Hellowww" I saw him on his file, totally concentrating but when he heard me he looked up, "hmmm, me bore thi isliye yaha aa gyi apke pas" I smiled and went to him and sat on his table. "flower, you will get bore more." He said while he started his work again. "Pata h mughe" I crossed my arms and sat there.

He sighed and got up from his chair and kept his arms beside me locking me, "huh?" I was confused. He gave a peck on my lips and I smiled. "Ye kyun dia?" I said to him and he smirked. "Kyun abh me apni biwi ko ek kiss bhi nhi kar skta?" He raised his eyebrows and I nodded my head thinking. "Ye bhi sahi h!" I laughed at him but he was deadly staring at me, "kya hua-" i couldn't complete my sentence and his lips were locked with mines.

It was a passionate and little bit rough. And I heard door opening I quickly pushed him and I jumped down from his table, the door opened and we saw dadi ma, "Kashish beta, tumhe kabse dhundh rhi hu me!" Dadi ma says and she pulls me with her and I look back at Avinash and he was smirking. "Kya hua dadi ma, kya kaam tha apko mere se?" I asked her and she pulled me with her.

"Shh, koi sun lega phele mere sath idhar aao" she took me towards the garden. "Abh bata bhi do dadi ma" she stopped and looked at me, dadi ma first looked around and clapped her hands like a small kid. "Dadi ma ye kya kar rhe ho?" I giggled at her behaviour. "Acha abh suno!" She got serious and I stopped giggling. "Tumhe pata hena tumahri mummy ji kesi hai!" She said to me and I got confused. "Mtlb?" I said.

"Mtlb ki, me chahti hu ki tum mughe khana de do!" She said and I got confused again with her questions. "Dadi ma? Kya bolna chahti h aap?" I asked her and she slapped her head with disappointment. "Bas tum mere liye kitchen se khana le aao!" She pushed me inside and I went as she said. "Dadi ma ne ye bola kyun?" I went to kitchen and started to place the food on the table.

"Good morning didiiii" Sanvi said and I kissed her cheeks, "good morning sanvi!! How was your nighttt??" I placed the plate aside and bent to her level. "ummmm, let me think.." she placed her finger on her head thinking. "Yess, it lovely like youuu" she said and kissed me on my cheek. "Sanvi!" Avni came running behind and I looked at her. "Kya hua?" I picked Sanvi.

"Acha toh Sanvi yaha hai!!" Avni said, "ye kya ho rha h?" I was totally confuse. "Arey bhabhi, me iske sath luka chuppi khel rhi thi bas" i nodded my head and gave Sanvi to Avni and took the plate with me and went to dadi who was sitting on bench with someone.

Chapter-27 completed meows!! I hope you liked this chapter. Karva chauth mubarak aap sabko 💖. Take care 🧡💕.

Bye, love you ♥️❤️