Chapter-5

Kashish pov-

I'm being ready to meet my family. And looked myself for the last time and went
downstairs.

The dress

The dress.

"Kashish beta, dhayan rakhna apna" Arvind said. [Trans- Take care of yourself.] "Aap log bhi" I smiled and waved at them and went with Avinash.

"Kab aaogi?" Avinash said, focusing on road. [Trans- When you will come?]. "Maan toh h ki kabhi na aau" I said with fake smile. [Trans- Feels that I should not come only]. Avinash gave me a glare that made me scared.

"Me lena aunga aapko" he said. [Trans-I will come to take you]. After that no one dared to speak. And after 10minutes we reached the penthouse where my family was.

I quickly opened the car door and went inside running. I saw everyone their sitting in living room talking. "Kisi ne meko yaad nhi kiya kya?" I said with opening my arms. [Trans- No one missed me?]. "Didiiiii!!" Sushant and Saanvi came running to me and hugged me. "Aghgh, I missed y'all alot!" I said hugging Dadu and dadi.

From back Avinash came. "Avinash beta, aao betho" Dadu said referring him to sit. [Trans-Come sit]. "Abhi toh nhi, but baad me aaunga" He said patting saanvi head. [Trans-Not now, but later I will come].

"Acha Kashish, Avinash ko bahar tak chodo" Dadi said while sitting. [Trans- Go and leave Avinash till outside.] I faked smiled and went outside with him.

"Arey itna payar mere se" He said teasing me. [Trans-Oh, this much love for me]. "Esa hena mere ko dadi ne bola tha" I rolled my eyes infront of him. [Trans- oh excuse me dadi told me].

Avinash laughed and he came closer to me and kissed my head. I can feel my cheeks getting hot and red. "Oh so, my beloved soon-to-be biwi is secretly loving me?" Avinash said with a smirk making me more red.

I ran inside and went to my family who was sitting.

Avinash pov-

It was 3p.m right now and I was busy with my work. "Avinash!" Aryan came running in my cabin making me worried. "What happened?" I asked him. "Those Rawat company tried to sabotage again!" Aryan said giving me a pile of files and I gave a look on that.

"How dare that bullshit Aarav!" I said with anger. "Mens have caught their 1 one men and he's on the basement." Aryan said sitting on the chair.

"Tried to taking out information from him?" I said. "Nah, he isn't scared or anything he say's he needs to talk to you and nothing." He says. "So what are we waiting for? Lets go" we both went towards basement where i keep my enemies and torture them.

We reached the room and the bodyguard opened the door. I got a glance of that man, laughing. Reyansh was torturing him but he wasn't even scared.

"Oh, so your the boss?" That man said giving a disgusting smile. "I hope that your disgusting smile makes your life living hell" I said with cold voice. I can see little fear in him.

"Tell me, what's your boss plan?" I went straight to the question before wasting any time. "I wont tell you, even if it costs my life." That man said.

I took gun from reyansh and hit him on the left knee making him groan on pain. "You still wont tell?" I said to him. "I- won-t ev-er bet-ray my b-oss" he said with pain.

This made me more anger and I punched him several times and kicked him. After minutes his face is swollen and hes spitting blood. "Kill him" I said to Aditya.  "But what about information?" He says, information is also very important but this man is not ready to speak and checking my patience I need to kill him.

"Leave" I declared my order and He nodded his head. I went to my cabin. I wanted to see kashish. I took my car and went towards penthouse to visit her.

It took me only 3minutes as I was driving fast from anger. I quickly ran inside and saw Kashish laughing, seeing her laughing my heart softened and just wanted to kiss her.

She looked at me and came towards me with an confusing expression. I quickly hugged her I didn't care who was watching us or not. "Avinash, wh-at are y-ou do-ing?" She struggled but I gripped her tight after some time she stop struggling and hugged me back.

I lose my gripped but still hugging her. I heard someone clearing their throats and saw Sushant  and everyone was smirking. "Iske liye vese rooms h" Sushant said while closing Saanvi eyes who was struggling to see what was happening.[Trans-there are rooms of this].

I looked at my side where kashish was hiding herself in my arms. She was red from embarassment. And went to upstairs towards the room. "I will go" I said to them, and they nodded their head while laughing.

Kashish pov-

When I hugged Avinash I felt something inside my heart that was wanting him to hug forever but what is this feeling? I'm inlove??? No no, it can't be he literally kidnapped me and thinking he can do this?.

The door opened and revealed Avinash. "Flower, why you ran?" He looked at me."why your early?" I quickly changed the subject because I was really embarassed. "Because,I wanted to see you" I don't know why but I liked that he missed me and I really wanted to see him.

"Why, am I that special?" I got up from bed, because I was in mood of teasing him. "Special? Flower, just demand me to do anything and I will do, even if you tell me to kill myself I will also do that" This line made me to kiss him right now and the next thing was I pulled his collar and kissed him on his kiss.

He was shocked at first and he was also kissed me. I know I will surely regret this later. God, I don't want this to end. We both stopped and I looked at his eyes. His dark brown eyes.

"I'm addicted now" He said and kissed me again and never stopped until we were short of breath.

Chapter-5 Completed! Wowowwww, Kashish falling inn loveeee!! Today I was free so I updated early! Do vote and comment. 💝💗.

Bye, love you 💖💝