chapter-24

Kashish pov

I was so tired and I wanted to do some work but Dadi ma, and mom won't let me do any work. So I thought to clean my room so no one would know that I'm doing any work or not.

I completed cleaning but one corner was left and made my way towards that and I don't know what happened but I slipped and I thought I'm going to fall but no, someone held me. I look up and saw Avinash face, "Thik ho? Lagi toh nhi apko?" He picked me up and layed me down and checked me.

"Me toh thik hu, but aap itni jaldi kyu aaye?" I said to him as he opened his tie and kept it aside "apke liye" I raised my eyebrows at him "huh? Mere liye?" I questioned him, "maharani ji, aap mere bache ki maa h toh dhayan rkhne ke liye toh aa sakte h ham?" He said taking his coat off. And I laughed at his reply.

"Good good!" I said to him and he went to take shower. I scrolled my phone because I wanted to dance in Avni marriage. So I was selecting hindi songs and I found one that was 'manwa lage' me and Avni liked this song from starting and I know she will like this so I started to dance on this song.

Avinash pov

I came out from shower and I heard song so I went to check and saw Kashish dancing, she dances so well like she is perfect. I lean on the door and started to watch her she didn't notice that I was there, but when she stop dancing I cleared my throat she flinched from my voice. "Acha toh meri biwi ko nachna bhi aata h?" I crossed my arms and made my ways to her.

"Nachna? Me choreographer thi apne college ki! And mughe dance ki rani bolte the" she crossed her arms proudly and I patted her head "abhi apko rest chahiye soo jao" she nodded her head as no and stand there like a wall but she was nothing infront of me. So I picked her and layed her on the bed "goodnight" I kissed her forehead and turned the lights off and went towards my office room.

I was having some work so I called Aryan there. "Bhai, is marriage life stressful?" Inbetween of business conversation he added this and I chuckle. "First it feels like but if you think your with your loved beautiful person then you don't think of anything but only them, you can't focus in your business just only think about them" I explained him and he nodded his head and smirked.

"Same happened with you na?" He smirked and I gave him a glare and he gulped hard before speaking more. "oh wow, I can't believe I'm going to be a married person plus mamu" he laughed at himself and I nodded my head."remember when you used to help me when my seniors would bully me" he said and I remembered our childhood as I was 1 year older then him and his senior would always bully him because he was weak at that time.

"And remember one day you lost your way to home" and I added more memories and we both laughed, "yaha itna shor kyu h?" Avni entered the room and she looked at both of us. "bhaiya? Aryan?" She looked at both of us, "acha fir me chalta hu Kashish ko bhi dhekna h" I said to them and I excused myself from them, because I know they are gonna have romantic talks.

Kashish pov

The hall is getting decorated and soon guests are going to come. Let me tell you why, for my baby there is an party or function you can say where guests are gonna come and congrats me and give me gifts. I was here standing and choosing my dress. "oh god what should I wear??" I kept my hands on my head and the door opened revealing Avinash, "thank god you came in time" he raised his eyebrows in confusion, and I pointed at my dress and he understood what I meant to say.

It was two suit gown type of dress in two colors that was blue and pink, I liked pink also but I blue also looked nice. "Pink" he said and I  happily took that dress and went to change it.

I did my makeup and wore simple sandal not high and went down as everyone was waiting for me

I did my makeup and wore simple sandal not high and went down as everyone was waiting for me. Guests were here and they all started to cheer for me and I did hi to everyone, Avinash took my hand and took me for cake cutting. It was a big cake and there was some babies at the top it was cute though. "Let's cut" One waiter give us the knife and we both cut the cake.

Everyone started to cheer and clapped for us and later we distributed the cake for everyone. I saw my grandparents, Sanvi and Shubham at one table so I went towards to them to greet them."helloooooo my cutiessss" I said and touched my grandparents feet and hugged them. "Badhai ho beta" dadu said to me, "thank you thank you!" I bowed to them and thanked them.

"Aap logon ne kuch khaya?" I said to them as I picked Sanvi and held her. "Bas khane hi wale the, ye chodo beta Avinash beta kaha h?" Dadi said while looking around, "apne yaad kia or me hazir" Avinash voice came from behind and he greeted my grandparents and took Sanvi from me. "Me waiter ko bol deta hu aap logon ke khane ke liye" Avinash said and told one waiter to bring food for them.

"Aao Avinash beta betho" And we all sat down on a table me inbetween of Shubham and Avinash, and Sanvi on Avinash's lap."dadi dadu kyu na aap log bhi yahi ruk jao thode din tk, jab tak Avni ki shadi nhi hoti?" I really missed them all and I want to spend more time. "beta-"Dadi was about to say but Avinash said inbetween. "Ha, ye idea acha h aap log yahi rhe lo, and koi chinta nhi karni h ye family toh apki hi toh h" Avinash said and everyone agreed and I was proud of him.

"Jijuuu, Icecreammm" Sanvi said with a pout, even though she was not well, "nhi Sanvi your not well!" I said to her and she made sad faces. "Acha apna drama dhika rhi h" I said to her and she crossed her arms "koi nhi khila dete h isko" Avinash took Sanvi with him before I can say anything.

"Or fir Shubham kesi h padhai?" I looked at Shubham who was busy on his phone. "Oh hello" I took his phone and looked it was a girl name Neha maybe his gf? "Oho, new gf?" I said to him and he blushed "didi phone de do!!" He tried to snatched and I got up but he was taller then me but I tried to do it higher and from back someone came and took phone from me I look behind and it was Avinash.

"Jiju, very good abh aap mughe phone pakda do" Shubham said pleading to him while he read his messages "ye kya gul kar rha h tu" Avinash said and Sanvi came running towards dadi while bringing her icecream. And I laughed at Shubham who was struggling alot, that's why I love this family.

Chapter-24 completed meows! Hope y'all are fine. And as usual I got nothing to say 😅. Take care ❤️💕.

Bye, love you ♥️💖