chapter-20

Kashish pov

I could hear the machine beep it was like alarm, and someone was beside me. I couldn't identify but it was male. I don't remember what happened and why it's so difficult to open my eyes. I still opened my eyes. My eyes couldn't take the light reflection so I closed again and rubbed my eyes and opened again.

"Your awake" I look at my side it was doctor he was looking at me while smiling. "How are you feeling right now?" He asked me, "fine" I said to him "do you remember you name?" He asked me, "yes, myself Kashish Avinash Rathore" wait a minute why I said that? Who is Avinash? I closed my eyes again and try to remember again.

And the memories again came and I remembered what happened with me, I was shot but someone helped me and after that I don't remember. "Where's Avinash?" I asked the doctor and the door opened immediately. "Kashish!!" I saw Avinash there running towards me and he hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. "I missed you sooo much!!!! Thank god you opened your eyes!!!" He kissed my full face and not letting me go.

"I missed you too!!" Tears were coming, I was crying and he was also. "Bhabhi!!" I heard everyone from behind shouting for me, and they also came and hugged me. "I missed y'all soooooo muchhhhh!!" Now everyone was crying. "Sir, I her reports are fine but still she needs some rest and now I'm going" the doctor talked for a while to him and then he went.

"I missed you all so much! I thought I was dead" when I said this line everyone started to hold me again never letting me go again now. Soon after everyone left the room accept Avinash. "Abhi apki halath thik nhi h, apko soo jana chahiye" Avinash said to me, while laying me down. "Nhi!! Meko apke sath time spend karna h" I said to him but he refused and went to bring the medicine. He put me up and gave me the medicine with the water.

"Naaa" I shake my head to the different side refusing the medicine. "Kashish" his voice was like a steel now, I gulped hard but still kept my head in other direction. He brought me close by pulling my chin and kissed me hard, his actions were so fast that I couldn't even process what happened. I missed his kiss, it was so good. I kept my hands on his neck, my hands were roaming on his hair. He let me go so that I can I can breath.

"Now eat" he placed the medicine again infront of me, and I took it and place it in my mouth and I took water from him and gulp it in one go. "Ab soo jao" he said to me, "ap bhi mere sath soo jao na!" I said to him pleasing him. "Baby, I will surely sleep with you later! Right now I have a important work to do!" He said while he begged me. "Acha fir chale jao!" I said to him with angry face and he kissed me on my forehead and went. "Inko toh sirf apne kaam se matlab h, matlabi insaan!" To said to myself.

Avinash pov

I wanted to sleep with kashish and spent time with her but right now I wanted to go that Ryk and kill him, my man have captured him in the basement. I reached at his room where he was there. I opened the door and saw him tied in the chair his face crooked blood coming from his nose and mouth I was satisfied with that. "Love to see you here" he said with his ugly smile.

"Still smiling after this much beating?" I said to him and wore my gloves and took out my gun. I sat on a chair that was infront of him. "Tell me, why you did that?" I asked him and he laughed. "Do you remember? Or forget that?" I raised my eyebrows and he chuckled. "Remember 7 years before you killed my family!! You killed my wife you killed my baby who was going to come in this world, you killed my loved ones." When he said that the memories started to come, I needed to kill him or otherwise he would kill my family.

"So I planned everything, I stalked you, I took information of you and every member of your family. And then I heard the news of your marriage, I thought that's the thing for my revenge, and you and ur wife came here for a honeymoon and put yourself in danger. I took my chance and shot her, I wanted to kill her but she was shot on her shoulder. I sent my men to take care of her so I can put protect myself because the sheild was yours wife." Anger was raising inside me, he stalked me, not only me but my family and he thought of killing my wife. I shot him on his leg. He groaned in pain and started crying.

"I think I will kill you right now cause I don't want to waste my time on you" I shot him on his head, and went from the basement. I went to diamond shop and take a bracelet that was of diamonds. It was basically two hands and inbetween of hands it was diamond. "She would love it" I said to myself.

I entered her room and saw herself sleeping. She was looking so beautiful while sleeping, really she is an angel. I went towards her and sat infront of her, her hair was infront of her face I tucked them back of her ear. "Maharani ji" I tried waking her up but she wasn't waking, so I got an idea. I kissed her for a minute and she opened her eyes while kissing me back.

"Aap aa gye?" I helped her getting her back and I patted her head. "I have surprise for you" I said to her, her eyes shined with excitement. "Kya h??!?!?" She said trying to look, I put the box infront of her. "Open it" I said her, and she open the box. Her eyes widened "what???? Avinash i-is th-this diamond?!???" She said to mewith shocked face, and i laughed at her behaviour.

"Let me help you wear it" I took out the bracelet, "no Avinash, I can't take this expensive gift!" She refused but I know she loved this gift. "For you I can bring anything, and this is nothing and please don't say no" I took her hand and put that bracelet in her wrist. It was shinning in her wrist, like it was made for her.

"Your beauty radiates like a thousand stars, and with every breath, my heart beats only for you" I said to her.

Chapter-20 completed!! Hey meows, I hope you liked this chapter and do support. "Dear readers, let me transport you to a bygone era, where love blossomed like wildflowers and passion ignited like a flame in the wind. Join me on a journey through time, where hearts intertwine and stories unfold." 📚✨And always shine like a star.

Bye, love you ♥️💗