chapter-10

Kashish pov-

Today I'm going to meet my family.. I missed them alot, And I hope they are fine atleast and nothing else.

"Let's go" I said to Avinash,but he was busy on his phone but when he heard me he looked at me and stared at me

"Let's go" I said to Avinash,but he was busy on his phone but when he heard me he looked at me and stared at me. He slowly came towards me and cut the call. "Aap mughe marne ki soch rhe ho janeman?" Avinash pulled me with my waist that made me flinch. We're too close.

"Apko kya lagta h?" I said teasing him, he slowly started to come more closer until out lips were touching. He slowly kissed me, his kiss, his lips and his touch!.

He bite my lips making me moan, and he got chance to enter in my mouth. We kissed like we are hungry for eachother. And yes I was. I pushed me slightly because I need to breathe. "maybe later?" I said to him, as we were getting late. "Why not" He kissed my head and then we went.

Author pov-

Kashish have been talking with her family from hours and hours. "Beta aab thoda rest karlo fir baadme baate karenge" her dadi said while going cause she was tired, Saanvi was on her lap sleeping so Kashish took Saanvi and went towards her room and left with his brother, they both were on balcony taking fresh air.

"Didi, I didn't thought we would end up like this specially you. You are so happy there and I'm happy. I thought That man would not be keeping you fine but I was wrong, he kept you like he's going to lose you, I hope I can protect you like he do" Shubham was crying and kashish had tears in her eyes and she hugged him tightly.

"No Shubham, u did your best! For me you did your best! And I surely appreciate that, because I love you idiot!"They both wiped their eyes and they heard a bell. Kashish went to check who is it. "Coming!" The only next thing was, she couldn't speak she was totally speechless. She saw someone whom she was fearing from years.

"Sis, who's it is?" Shubham came and saw someone, but he also couldn't say cause he was too speechless like her. "Your coming with me" That's the last thing they both heard and they both were taken, by injecting them and fainting them. They both shrugged alot, but they couldn't because there were many people and they were just two.

Avinash pov-

I was getting frustrated, and thought to call kashish to light up my mood. I once called her but she didn't picked, I called her many times but she still didn't pick. I started to get panic, I tried to call Shubham but he also didn't pick the phone now It was getting me scaring me more. I called her dadu and they picked the phone and said that kashish and Shubham were here only but they also don't know.

I couldn't even think what's happening, so I went to my penthouse to see.

"Aryan! Check the cameras of penthouse where Kashish family is living and tell me all details from this morning!" I called to Aryan and demanded him while I was driving angrily. What's happening Kashish? Just be fine! I reached the penthouse within 10 minutes.

I saw everyone in living room in tension, which gives me more tension. "Where's kashish?"I said looking here and there but didn't saw her, and one person was also not here, Shubham. Where's he? I tried to call him but his phone was not reaching.

"You have any idea where's Shubham or Kashish??" I shouted at workers who were here, but they didn't knew a thing. My phone ringtone bells and I saw it was Aryan phone and I quickly picked without wasting any time. "Avinash, someone took both of them" As he completed the sentence i took my car and went to my office for the details.

Kashish pov-

I felt someone was shouting my name, my head hurts but why? And why it's so hard to open my eyes, why it's so tight in my arms and legs? Am I tied? I tried to focus on the shouting and it was Shubham who was shouting. I opened my eyes and look around my surroundings it was a dark room with one light that was above us and I looked eachother, we were tied in a chair but why?.

"Thank god, your awake!" Shubham says, while I tried to remember where are we and why. The memory suddenly came infront of my eyes and remembered what happened. It's him... Arush Verma.

"Di don't worry, I will surely make plan, and save you!" Shubham tried to calm me who was shaking from fear, because I didn't knew he will suddenly entered in my life like that. "Shu-shubham, first thing..... We...we need to cut this rope" I was not able to speak because my throat was dry and I felt like my vocal cords have been lost.

"Yes, your right!" Shubham voice came confidential but I know he's also scared inside and wasn't prepared, and I'm thinking about Avinash, my family are they safe? And I was sure Avinash will come and save us. We will survive till that.

"Shubham for right now we need to think of cutting this" I looked around tried to see some sharp thing so I can cut this rope, and we heard footsteps and the door opened revealing two people. I cannot see because of darkness. "Hello, ladies and gentlemen I hope y'all are wake?" I couldn't recognise the voice and it was not Arush. "Let's get into point" yes I recognise this voice, it's him. He was coming closer to me and came close until I can see his face.

"Your mine, finally, you know na I've been waiting for you for fucking 5 years! And fucking patiently waited for you! But, unfortunately Avinash came and ruined everything. Darlin your mine, I will make you the happiest ever in this world." He said, and I was shocked I don't have any words I wanted to cry out loud and shout but this thing...

"Leave my sister you!" Shubham said while he struggled alot from the ropes making for himself more difficult. "Agh, he's ruining my moment with Princess, Suryansh take him" He ordered the 2nd person to take my brother don't know where, why I was not able to speak? My words are in tip of my mouth but, I'm not getting the voice.

Chapter-10 completed! Actually, you know I love to put villains and no story is completed with no villains so yeah! I hope y'all loved it. Do vote and comment 🧸🤍.

Bye, love you ❤️🥰