chapter 4: Xiao shou Zhang Xiu

Zhang Xiu did not take the words to heart, and Lin Ze did not insist either.

After all, he currently could not explain to the other party that he was not the original ‘Lin Ze’.

Seeing Zhang Xiu’s fearful and guarded demeanor, Lin Ze temporarily gave up on communication and silently wetted the cloth to help him clean his body.

There was no bathtub or shower here, and many areas could not be cleaned by oneself alone. Assistance from someone else was necessary, which he overlooked just now.

When Lin Ze wiped his body and arms, Zhang Xiu could barely endure his movements out of fear. But when Lin Ze’s hand moved towards the sensitive area, Zhang Xiu trembled and could not hold back, shrinking his body.

After shrinking, Zhang Xiu regretted it. His actions clearly carried a sense of resistance and defiance, which was definitely a challenge to ‘Lin Ze’s’ temper.

He quickly tried to make amends and explained, “It’s dirty there, I… I can clean it myself…”

While speaking, Zhang Xiu cautiously observed Lin Ze’s reaction, ready to protect himself at any moment in case of an attack. However, he did not expect that his vulnerable, startled appearance, standing there naked, would not provoke thoughts of violence but rather a desire to overpower him.

Lin Ze’s eyes darkened, and he did not hand over the cloth.

“Don’t move. Since you can’t see it, I’ll wipe you.”

His tone was dominant and brooked no refusal. The hand that was originally slowly wiping his body quickly moved to the area that had been mistreated.

He had already done everything he should not have done last night, so there was no need for pretense now. He was helping his future wife clean his body, yes, it was a very serious matter.

“…”

Zhang Xiu’s face turned crimson as his sense of shame finally overcame his fear of ‘Lin Ze’.

Zhang Xiu did not know how other couples in the village interacted, but subconsciously, he felt that the current situation was even more embarrassing than what happened last night.

Especially now, it was daytime, and there was Lin Ze, with his eyes fixed on him, a dark and serious gaze that seemed to be playing a rogue.

Zhang Xiu had no idea what to do and felt somewhat helpless.

Lin Ze caught a glimpse of his flushed face and inexperienced reactions, and his mood inexplicably brightened.

He thought to himself that this little guy had a talent for seduction. He had always been quite detached and uninterested, but since meeting this boy today, he had entertained countless wicked thoughts. The bewildered and blushing expression on Zhang Xiu’s face was just too adorable.

However, at this moment, he finally got a clear look at Zhang Xiu’s appearance.

The original host had never taken a good look at Zhang Xiu, and his memories were hazy. Just now, he had only glanced briefly and thought he looked delicate and was the type he liked.

Now, upon closer observation, Lin Ze discovered that this boy was even more beautiful than his initial impression.

Apart from the sun-kissed complexion due to working in the countryside all year round, his features were delicate and exquisite. His lips had a hint of pink, not too thin or thick. He had beautiful phoenix eyes, and his pupils gleamed with a cold, shining black light. He was incredibly attractive.

If placed in modern times, this boy would undoubtedly be discovered by talent scouts and signed to a contract.
Especially the red cinnabar mole between his eyebrows, which represented his identity as a Xiao Ger, added a touch of seduction for some reason. Lin Ze could not find the right words to describe it other than “beautiful.”