They stood up and joined the group asking if anyone wanted to go as well. Ann wished someone would agree to keep na eye on them, but deep inside she really didn't. She missed talking to him. Throughout the day they were very silent to each other, letting only their bodies talk on the dance floor. She wanted to get to know him more. Eventually, no one agreed, they wanted to stay for a little while longer in the club.

He helped her put on her coat and they left, waving goodbye to everyone. They squeezed through the club and reached the exit, finally getting some fresh air.

"So... any suggestions?" She asked while putting her hands in the pockets of her coat.

"There's a nice sushi place just around the corner." He pointed in the direction and Ann nodded, agreeing to the destination. She didn't really care where they end up, she wasn't even that hungry.

A bell jingled as they entered the restaurant. The place was filled with people, as was every restaurant in LA in the evenings. Their appearance made some head turns and whispers. Ann wasn't used to this kind of life. The kind of life, where you have to wonder where you're going and who you're going with. That's why it seemed normal for her to go to a restaurant together. Now she was scared of the outcome.

"A table for two, please." He said to the waitress and she guided them through the room to a more private area.

It was a table secluded from the room by a wooden partition. He thanked the waiter and took off Ann's coat. He then moved back the chair for her and gestured her to sit down with the significant smile of his. That was the kind of princess treatment that Ann wasn't used to. They browsed the menu, Joe making a few suggestions to Ann. They settled for some sushi mix plate and a side of spring rolls. As for drinks they agreed on water, having enough alcohol for the night. They placed the order and the waiter left, leaving them all alone. Still tipsy from before, they were staring at each other with smiles.

"So, you can't get me out of your head?" Ann smirked trying to intimidate him. He laughed and brushed through his curls. "Oh my god, Joe Jonas, did I just make you uncomfortable?" She said with a sarcastic tone.

"Yes. Yes you did. You do a lot of things to me."

"Like what?" She continued.

"Enough about me, tell me why were you acting like this today?" He cut her off and got more serious with that question.

"Let's just say a few sources warned me about you."

"Jinjoo, right?" He chuckled. "Of course she did."

"Did you guys ever... You know, dated?" She asked thinking that's the reason she said what she said.

"No, oh god, never! She's like a sister to me. But she loves dragging girls away from me."

"Well, she must have a reason then."

"Yeah, she just loves seeing me miserable." He rolled his eyes. "Let's not talk about this. I want to hear your thoughts after rehearsal." He fixed himself in the chair, quickly changing the uncomfortable topic.

"It was fantastic. I had so much fun, I can't wait for the tour to start. It was exhausting, but totally worth it."

"Yeah, and it's just the beginning. It's going to be a very difficult couple of months. Lots of traveling, rehearsals, performing, interviews and all that fuzz. Not to scare you or anything, but it's going to get more exhausting."

"Thanks." She chuckled. "No, I'm excited. This was always my dream."

"I won't believe that you're dream was to be a backup singer." He looked at her from under his eyelashes.