thinking about you

She chuckled and shook her head. She couldn't believe he just posted that. He was really feeling that he had control over her. That she was his already. He shattered her confidence and she was eager to get it back. She had a plan in her head already as to how to play it out tomorrow. And she couldn't wait.

Her alarm went off at 7:30 a.m., signaling it's time to start the day. She was excited. It was her first day of rehearsals and she couldn't wait to see the venue. Their first show was going to be at the Dodger Stadium. There was still a week left to the concert, but they already got the stage set up, so they could really rehearse every detail of the performance.

She got up and got ready for the day. She decided to wear something casual and comfy. She settled for a black tank top and creamy mom fit jeans, which she rolled up a bit on the bottom. She added a black belt to them and for shoes she chose black ankle converse. She topped it off with a grey coat. As for hair, she left it loose, her natural curls completing the look. She checked herself in the mirror one last time before leaving the apartment. Jazz was definitely still asleep, so she didn't bother to tell her she's going.

When she arrived at the stadium, she was in awe. It was massive. She was there for a couple of concerts, but she just couldn't believe that this time she is going to be on the stage. She couldn't hold back the smile as she walked in the direction of the entrance.

"Ann!" She heard a woman's voice calling her from behind. She turned around to see Jinjoo running up to her.

"Hey!" She greeted her as Jinjoo gave her a warm hug.

"How you feeling? Stressed? Nervous? Excited? Happy?" She questioned Ann as they now were walking to the stadium together.

"Yes." She laughed and Jinjoo did the same.

"I know, it can be overwhelming. But you'll love it, believe me." She smiled to her as they walked into the stadium.

She remembered this place always loud and full of people, bumping into each other. Now there were only cleaning ladies and some stadium employees. It was quiet and the echo extended as the girls talked. They went into the field and were left speechless. The venue was massive and at the end of it there was their stage. It felt surreal. Ann could not believe that in a few days this place is going to be full of people. It didn't scare her, it gave her a boost. She couldn't wait. Her dreams were coming true.

Their heads turned once they heard some voices next to the stage. There they were: Nick, Kevin and Joe. They were passing a baseball to one another, laughing when one hit Kevin in the head. She wanted to avoid Joe's presence, but she forgot the loud and energetic Jinjoo was with her.

"Bitches, we're here!" She shouted getting their attention. They waved in their direction. "Come on." She took Ann's hand and made her run with her through the field. Other band members started to join them and they all greeted each other. When they finally reached the stage, which felt like a marathon, they were basically grasping for air. They looked at each other and started laughing. "Come on, let's say hello to everyone."

Jinjoo ran up to Gabi and hugged her tightly. They seemed really close. They started talking about something with enthusiasm, probably concert related. Ann felt that she got hot from the run and decided to take off her coat. As she did, she felt a pair of eyes on her. She knew exactly whose. She smirked as she threw the coat in the corner. Plan "Smash Joe" in action.

She plastered on a smile and came up to hug Gabi as well and the other band member. She then started walking in the direction of Kevin, passing Joe on her way. She looked at him for what seemed three seconds, before turning her head to Kevin. She could feel his eyes locked on her, confused and eager for more eye contact. She wanted to greet Kevin with a hand shake, but he pulled her in a tight hug.