But if you get yourself a bee sting first

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

September 9th 1995: New York

"No mom, please don't do this to me." I said. "We need money." replied Olivia. "I'm only fifteen." I said. "Like I care." she replied. "Can I at least eat something?" I asked. "No." she said.

(Adam)

(Adam)

I heard mom talking to a man and he gave her money. He came into my room and looked at me with a smirk on his face. He stopped in front of me. He lifted up my chin and looked into my eyes. I swallowed nervously. He laid my on the bed and began taking off his clothes. I closed my eyes.

***

I was sitting on the floor inside the shower and let the water washing away his dirt from my bruised body. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. Why am I still alive? everyone hates me.

I held the razor blade against my already scarred wrist. I took a deep breath and drag the blade quickly over my skin. The blood flowed out and the pain was horrible. I put a bandage around my wrist and washsd away the blood from the floor. I unlocked the door and went out.

***

I passed the playground and Rebeckah saw me.

"Hey Adam

"Hey Adam." she said. "Hey." I replied. "What has happened to your face?" she asked. I looked down. "I'm gonna give you some advice, it looks like you need it. You win more flies with honey. But if you get yourself a bee... sting first." said Rebeckah. "Thanks, I'll use it." I replied and she smiled.

-End of the flashback-

I love Rebeckah

I hope you liked the chapter.

CharlieGlambert