I won't let her hurt you or your family

Emile's: POV

"Hello sweetie." I said happily and the twins hugged me. "You two are cute and I love your blue jacket." I said and she giggled. "Luna and Lily is lucky to have you as her dad." replied Cheryl. "Thank you so much." I said with a smile on my face.

We went to the playground where the other children were playing with their parents. "What do you want to do?" I asked and they pointed at a slide. Luna sat down in my lap and Lily was sitting in David's lap. They laughed when we came down again.

I picked them up in my arms and danced with her

I picked them up in my arms and danced with her. Tired parents looked at us and wondered how I could have so much energy. I just smiled at them.

"Something troubles you." said Cheryl. "It's nothing." I replied. "It's about my mom, isn't it?" she asked. "I've a feeling she'll do something." I said. "I won't let that bitch hurt you or your family." replied Cheryl coldly. "You called your own mom a bitch." said David. "I'm not proud to be her daughter." she replied.

***

Holly's: POV

I was walking around the island. Tommy went up to me and he had two people with him.

"Holly, meet Aiden and Marie. Our new members of the cult." he said. "It's a pleasure to meet you Holly. We've heard so much about you and this place." replied Marie. "I've always wanted to join a cult." said Aiden.

"You two are so welcome here." I replied. "Thank you." they said. "Marie and Aiden will be my new wife ans husband. But you Holly will always be my number one." replied Tommy. "Thank you darling." I said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Cookie and Adam are undercover

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert