I'm so proud of you

Georgia's: POV

I came to school with a worse lump in my stomach. I took a deep breath and walked inside. Students whispered about me behind my back. Flowers and stuffed animals had been placed by Noah and Felix's locker. Two girls hugged each other and cried.

Raven went up to me and pushed me to the floor

Raven went up to me and pushed me to the floor. "This is all your dad's fault." he said coldly. "What?" I asked. "Your dad killed my best friend." said Raven. "Dare not blame your friend's death on my dad." I replied angrily. "At least my dad doesn't abuse children." she said. I threw her on the floor and kicked her. Her lip burst and the blood ran. I grapped her throat and squeezed it hard.

"DON'T SAY THAT AGAIN." I yelled. Regina came running and pulled me away from Raven. "What on earth is going on here?" she asked. "Georgia's dad killed Noah." said Raven. "She called my dad a child abuser." I replied upset.

"My office now." said Regina strictly. "I want you to listen to me for once. Raven and her gang have been bullying me for months. But you've done nothing to stop it. You always take Raven's side and I'm sick of it. I'll leave and not come back. My uncle Adam is the Captain of SVU. He'll sue this pathetic excuse to school." I said. I opened my locker and took out my books. Then I left.

***

"Wow Georgia." said Luna. "It feels amazing to stand up for myself." I replied. "I'm so proud of you." she and hugged me. I hugged her back and cried. "I'm here for you." said Luna and stroked my back. "Thank you." I replied. "I'm so happy to have you as my sister." said Luna and I smiled. "Me too." I replied.

***

Jack's: POV

"How dare you let bullying go on? do you have any idea what Geogria has been through? she's been through things that a child shouldn't have to go through.

I'm so disappointed in you Regina. I can't believe I hired you. I want you to resign as principal and disappear from this school. I never want to see your face here again. If you show your face here again, you'll regret you were ever born" said Jack.

I'm so proud of Georgia

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert