Happy Birthday

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

April 3rd 1994: Neverland Ranch

"Happy Birthday Kat and Tim." I said with a smile on my face. They hid under the blanket and laughed. "Happy Birthday to our wonderful children." replied Michael. "I love you two." she said and hugged them. "We love you too sweetie." replied Michael.

We went down to the kitchen and she opened her presents. She showed us her Captain EO doll. "Kitty, love." she said. "I'm so glad you love your doll." I replied. She and Tim got their own mini train. They were so happy.

***

***

Later in the day came Janet, Fin, Cooper, Andre and Darly. Katherine was so happy to meet her uncles and aunt. Michael wrapped his arms around me and I smiled. "I love to see them happy." I said. "Same here." he replied and kissed my cheek. Kat showed us her presents and Michael picked her up. "You are the most adorable girl in the whole world." he said and she giggled softly.

***

Addy's: POV

Katherine fell sleep after an hour and I read a book for her. "Can you sing a song?" she asked. "Of course." I said and sang. She fell asleep with a smile on her face. "Dream sweet dreams." I said.

Happy Birthday Katherine and Timothee

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert