Stay away from him

Georgia's: POV

I was at the cafeteria with Emily and our new friends. I took a bite of my French Fries. Oliver went up to our table. He was the school's most popular guy.

 He was the school's most popular guy

"You've a hot dad." said Oliver. "You stay the hell away from him." I replied coldly. "I want to hit that sexy body." he said. Emily had to hold me back. "I SWEAR, IF YOU AS MUCH AS TOUCH MY DAD." I yelled. "Don't be such a drama queen." said Oliver. "Calm down Georgia, he's not worth it." replied Emily. I took a deep breath and calmed down.

"Don't care about him, he's an idiot." said Echo. "He's a slut too, he has made out with every guy at school." replied River. "Our dad wanted to start over and forget the past." I said. "Aww." replied River. "He has been through a lot." I said. "I feel for him." replied Echo.

***

Astrid went up to me and pushed me to the floor. "You would only dare to threaten Oliver." she said coldly. "I didn't mean it." I replied.

(Astrid)

(Astrid)

She kicked me and my lip burst. I felt blood taste in my mouth. Astrid grapped my throat and squeezed it hard. I gasped for air. A teacher came running and pulled her away from me.

"What on earth is going on here?" she asked. "Georgia threatened my brother Oliver." she said. "I told you I didn't mean it." I replied. "Astrid, my office NOW." said Annie. She gave me a death glance. Emily helped me up. "Are you okay?" she asked worried and gave me some paper. "No." I said and wiped away the blood.

***

Billy's: POV

I was in the kitchen and made snacks for my children. The door opened, Georgia and Luna came in. Her hair was messy. She was bloody and bruised in the face. My heart broke.

"Georgia." I said horrified. "Astrid beat me up today at school." she replied. "Annie called me and told me everything." I said. I gave her a pack of frozen peas and she held it onto her cheek. "I'm so sorry dad, I've put our family in danger." replied Georgia. "It's okay honey." I said.

Don't mess with Georgia

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert