Please wake up

Billy's: POV

"Georgia." I called, but got no answer. "Where are you?" I asked. "Please Georgia, answer me." I said. I ran through the woods and called my daughter's name several times. I had a worried feeling in my body. I saw footprints in the snow. I saw a body under a layer of snow. I brushed off the snow and screamed. Georgia was lifeless. I picked her up and she was cold as ice. I lay her head in my lap and I stroked her cold cheek.

"Please wake up, wake up Georgia." I said and tears were rolling down my cheeks. Don't die in my arms. I love you and your life shouldn't have ended like this." I picked up my phone and called after an ambulance. I looked at her and new tears filled my eyes. The ambulance arrived and took us to the hospital.

***

Adam's: POV

I ran into the hospital and Nadine showed me the way to the room. Georgia was lying in a bed with an oxygen mask. I went into the room and took her hand in mine. She was so cold. "You'll be okay." I whispered.

"We do everything we can to save Georgia, but her body temperature is very low

"We do everything we can to save Georgia, but her body temperature is very low." said Nadine. "I can't lose her." I sobbed. "I won't let her die on my watch." said Nadine and hugged me.

I feel for them

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert