I'd love to be your friend

Emily's: POV

I was sitting on the bench in the schoolyard. I was listningen to You are not alone by Michael Jackson on Spotify.

"Hey Emily" said Vanessa. "Hey." I replied with a smile on my face. She sat down next to me. "What are you listening to?" she asked. "I'm listening to You are not alone by Michael Jackson." I said. "I love his music. You papa was the true king of pop." replied Vanessa. "

(Vanessa)

(Vanessa)

"You're always welcome home to me." she replied. "Thank you." I said. "No problem." replied Vanessa. "You're the first person beside my family who doesn't think I'm a freak." I said and she smiled. "You're not a freak, you are an amazing girl. I'd love to be your friend, not because of your last name.

I want to be your friend because you're kind, smart and wonderful. I know what it's like to lose a parent. My dad died a year before I was born." said Vanessa. "I'm sorry to hear that." I replied. She smiled softly. "Your papa will always exist in your heart and in your memory." said Vanessa. I hugged her and cried. She hugged me back.

***

Adam's: POV

I went home to Gladys and knocked on the door. She opened and smiled.

"Hi mom." I said. "Oh Adam, I never gave up hope that one day you would return. I've missed you so much." replied Gladys and hugged me. "I've missed you too mom." I said and smiled. Dad was also happy to see me again. But the happiest was Sunny.

"I've another big brother to play with

"I've another big brother to play with." she said happily. "Yes you have honey." I replied and picked her up. "Adam." said Jughead and Robyn. I hugged my siblings.

I love Emily and Vanessa's friendship so much.

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert