We'll always be a family

Jack's: POV

I stood outside Emily's classroom and waited at her. I got a text messages from Adam. I miss him so much.

"Hey papa." said Emily. "Hello pumpkin." I replied. "Can we eat tacos today?" she asked and I smiled. "Of course we can." I said. "So your dad is in a cult now. I'm not surprised." replied Raven and laughed. "Come papa." she replied and we walked out. She got into the car and put on the seatbelt.

"Don't care about her, sweetie." I said. "We're not friends." replied Emily. "I love your dad very much and I can't imagine a life without him." I said. "You miss him, don't you?" asked Emily. "I miss him very much." I said. "Me too." she replied. I started the car and drove home.

 I started the car and drove home

***

We looked at the little mermaid later in the evening and ate candy. "I love you and dad so much." said Emily. "We love you too sweetie." I replied. "We'll always be a family." replied Kat. "Forever?" asked Emily. "Forever and ever."
I said and kissed the top of her head.

Then the doorbell rang. I went to the door and opened. Adam's grandma Helen stood outside.

(Helen)

(Helen)

"Hello Helen." I said. "Hey Jack." she replied and smiled. "Come in." I said and she walked into the house. "Grandma." replied the kids and hugged her. "Hello my darlings." said Helen. "It's so good to see you again." replied Katherine. "The same my dear." she said. Tim and Emily were so happy.

"Emily, you look just like your dad and papa. I know he's very proud of you." said Helen. "Thank you grandma." she replied. "Do you want some tacos?" I asked. "I love tacos." said Helen.

Helen love her great-grandchildren and Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert