I'll never leave your side

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

March 31th 1993: Neverland Ranch

I found Michael in our master bedroom. He was curled up on the bed and cried.

(Adam)

(Adam)

"Darling, what's the matter?" I asked. "Please leave me Adam." he sobbed. "Why would I leave you?" I asked. "I'm not good for you." he said. "You're the most amazing man I've ever met." I replied. "Here." he said and gave me the newspaper. "How can they accuse you of such a thing?" I asked. "I would rather silt my wrists, than hurt a child." said Michael. I hugged him and he cried onto my shirt. "I'll never leave your side." I replied and kissed the top of his head.

***

Do you want to cuddle?" I asked. Yes." said Michael. We went to the living room and watched a movie. I lay my arm around him and he smiled.

"Do you want some popcorn?" I asked

"Do you want some popcorn?" I asked. "Don't go." he said. "Why not?" I asked. "I love being in your arms, you give the best hugs." said Michael. "Aww, you're so cute." I replied with a smile on my face. "I love you." said Michael. "Love you more." I replied and kissed him. I felt a kick and I smiled.

"Katherine and Timothee kicked me." I said. "I can't wait to meet our children." he replied. "Me either." I said with a smile on my face. "Thank you for naming Katherine after my mom." he replied. "Of course." I said. "I want some popcorn actually." he said. "I'll fix it." I replied. I kissed his nose and went to the kitchen.

-End of the flashback-

Adam always protected Michael

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert