I'll tell you when you get older

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

May 20th 1997: Neverland Ranch

"Are you awake?" I asked. "Yes." mumbled Michael sleepily. I laughed softly and kissed his neck. "What about Kat and Tim?" he asked. "They're asleep." I said and took of my shirt. Michael did the same and kissed my lips. He kissed my chest and I moaned. Our pants fell off and I kissed him more roughly.

"Daddy

"Daddy." said Katherine suddlenly. We quickly covered ourselves with the blanket. "Oh, hey Kat." I replied. "Why have you turned papa into a ice cream sundae?" she asked. Michael blushed. "I'll tell you when you get older." I said. "Okay." replied Katherine.

I followed her back to her room. I put her to bed. I pulled out a doll and began to speak in a funny voice. Katherine laughed and a smile spreds on her face. "Captain EO love you so much." I said. "Love you too." she replied. I also sang a lullaby for her and she fell asleep. "Dream sweet dreams." I whispered. I gave her the doll and walked quietly out of the room.

***

I lay down on the bed and Michael wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my cheek and I smiled. "Where did we end?" he asked and I smirked. I kissed him and all our clothes ended up on the floor.

-End of the flashback-

Katherine is so cute

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert