You did the right thing

Michelle's: POV

I went to 7-Eleven in the middle of the night. I bought a vegan-hummus and avocado wraps and a coca-cola. I felt glances in my back.

I paid and hurried out

I paid and hurried out. I went to a gas station and sat down on the ground. It started raining, but I didn't care. I started eating. I felt someone put a jacket around me. I looked up and saw a man. He looked worried at me.

 He looked worried at me

(Michelle)

"Who are you?" I asked. "I know you won't remember me, but I'm your dad. I gave you up for adopting after your birth. I wanted to protect you from my aunt." he said. "Dad." I replied and hugged him. "I thought I would never see you again." he said. "You did the right thing." I replied. "Thank you, Michelle." said Adam and I smiled.

"What are you doing out in this weather?" he asked. "I've run away from home." I said. "You'll get a new home." said Adam. A tear were rolling down my cheek, but I wiped it away. He sat down next to me and I shared my wrap with him. I've missed dad so much.

***

I followed dad home. A cute dog went up to me and licked my hand. I stroked his fur.

"This is Scooby." said dad. "Hey Scooby, I'm Michelle." I replied. He barked happily. A man and three kids looked at me. "Michelle, meet my husband Jack and your siblings, Katherine, Timothee and Emily." said Adam.

"It's nice to meet you Michelle." replied Emily. I hugged my siblings and they smiled. "You're safe now." said Kat. "Thank you." I replied. "We won't let anything harm you." said Tim.

Michelle is reunited with her dad after many years

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert