I'm here for you

Gladys: POV

Elliot and I visited Olivia in prison. I sat down on the stool on the other side of the glass. I took the phone and glared coldly at her.

"You look beautiful today Gladys, have you done something to your hair?" asked Olivia. "Shut up." I said coldly. "As tough as usual, nothing has changed ." she replied and I rolled my eyes.

"You disgust me and I wouldn't dream of treating my grandson the way you treated my son. If you're ever released, you're forbidden to meet his family. You're not allowed to be near any children at all. You'll be registered as a sex offender. You're also no longer a SVU detective." I said.

Then the conversation ended and two guards lead Olivia back to her cell

Then the conversation ended and two guards lead Olivia back to her cell. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed.

"You okay?" asked Elliot worried. "Yes." I said. "I should've noticed that something was off with her." he replied. "It's not your fault." I said. "I know." he replied. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I'm here for you." I said and Elliot smiled.

***

Holly's: POV

I went into Aiden's tent and he was lying on his bed. He looked quite pale.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm pregnant." said Adam. "You can stop playing, I know it's you." I replied. "Please, don't tell Tommy." he said. "I won't." I replied. "We just want to saved the children here." said Adam.

"I may look heartless, but I care about children. I helped Emile and his two girls escaped. I want to help Cookie's daughter Luna escape too." I said. "Thank you Holly." he replied. "No problem." I said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Holly has a kind side too

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert